Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
• In recent days following the trends Zomato often post some hilarious tweets to
entertain people.Few days ago, they put this one saying in the caption how nimbu
seeds feel like inside Poha.They morphed the face of a fictional character from
Quentin Tarantino movie with the nimbu seeds which perfectly sums up the feelings
of lemon seeds inside this savoury dish.
• Which face did they put in the place of nimbu seed?
• Calvin Candie's smiling face holding drink.
Kohinoor - 130/-
India Gate - 120/-
Lal Qila - 120/-
Dawat - 82/-
These are variants of which product ?
• According to the belief, the marriage between a Manglik and a non-
Manglik is disastrous. People who believe in this belief think that a
Mangalik bride will cause her husband's early death.It is called as
Mangal Dosh.To ward off this evil spell,sometimes Mangal Shanti
Puja can be arranged or the bride may be married to an animal or a
tree.This tradition is still followed in rural areas.
• The similar tradition can be seen in an Indian Epic,where a
prominent character was married to a goat previously to ward off
her malediction.Who ?
• In 10th century AD, the king Stephen ______ of this
particular country was captured by the republic of
Venice.After that, he was given an opportunity to let
go, only after winning a competition against Ducar II
Orseolo,ruler of venice.So, the interesting fact is the
commpetition wasn't about any sword fighting but
having 3 back-to-back games of chess!
• Surprisingly, captured king won all 3 games in a
row.Some sources said this incident is the inspiration
behind this country's coat of arms design which also
can be seen in the country flag.
• Name the country which is somehow related to Indian
• After The Hundred Years’ War, Henry VI revived an interest in Richard, Duke of York’s
claim to the kingship.As a result,conflicts arose between two houses: house of
Lancester & the house of York.Later they were supported by other houses too.Both
the houses were represented by different varieties of a flower,which attributed the
naming of this war.Eventually, the wars eliminated the male lines of both
families..The conflict lasted through many sporadic episodes between 1455 and
• Which war ?
• Tell me the connection of this war with pop-culture fantasy drama.
• War of the Roses.
• Game of Thornes was loosely inspired from this war.
• This is a special google doodle to celebrate 150th birth anniversary of ___________ in
• Guess the transit from the route map where India's something first could have been
lost a century ago.
• Dr. K Padmarajan, a homoeopathic
doctor-turned businessman Salem
holds Guiness world record related to
Politics.In last year,he filled his 169th
nomination by spending 20 lakh
amount.In an interview he said that he
has no motive of winning the election
but to re-establish his record once
again.Earlier 3 times,in 2004,2014 &
2015 his name entered into Limca
book of world records.
• So which particular world record does
he hold ?
• World Biggest Election looser, he has lost all the 170 elections that he
• Not so popular as a flim critic in bollywood industry, X started his journey as a
producer in a 2008 movie Y which was commercial failure.
• Last time X appeared in silver screen for Ek villain movie,in a short role.He is well-
known for his hateful tweets or bullying celebrities over social media.Presently X can
feel sigh of relief as a recent disasterous bollywood movie surpassed Y's undesirable
• Now identify X,Y & the undesirable record.
• (For Y part,as extra clue I can say the movie name is used more often nowadays by a
certain political party for any kind of offending acts)
• X- Kamaal R. Khan a.k.a. KRK
• Y- “Deshdrohi”
• Lowest IMDB rated bollywood movie record
• In 2002-03 Champions league match at Old trafford,Man Utd had
to win the quarter final for their progress in the comppetition but
X's stunning hat-trick ruined their party & the whole stadium
applause his brilliance.That partiicular competition was also the
first UCL season of his more famous namesake.
• X has also the unique record of scoring goals in both the Spanish El
Clasico and the Milano Derby while wearing the shirt of all four
• Just identify the footballer.(X)
• This type of meat curries cn be made with
chicken,goat meat,beef or lamb.Mostly chicken
are favoured.It has whole boiled egg &
potatoes in it and the spices are freshly ground.
• The dish is famous since colonial times.British
officers in the midst of their long journey or
hunting trip,used to stay in where
khasnama(cook) handled the
kitchen.Generally,those resthouse have their
own chickens,perhaps this common incident
had ascribed the name of the dish.
• Name the dish.
• Yesteryear superstar Mandakini is well-
known to all of us.In 1990, she tied her
knot with a former buddhist monk,
Dr.Kagyur T. Rinpoche.Her husband is
not as popular as her but we have seen
him long before,in a print ad of a
popular commercial brand when he
was only 3 years old.
• Identify the brand (famous in 70's)
associated with a cute, chubby toddler.
• They have/had monorchism. (Only one testicle !)
• Appam Chutiy/Appam - Sreesanth
• Bevdaa Team - Royal Challengers Bangalore
• Gilli Danda - Ashok Dinda
• Junta Tormentor - Ajantha Mendis
• Little Monster - Sachin
• Lord Almighty/Lordie - Ganguly
• Badsaah Dildo /Vinnie Dildo - Shah Rukh Khan
• Bhookha Naan - Buchanan
Connect these names with a 2009 IPL controversial IPL Blogger & also name the
franchise with which he was associated.
• Anupam Mukherjee (The fake IPL player controversy),he decoded those
names with player's name.
• This is a temple located at Dindigul district of
Tamilnadu.One kind of prasadam served at this temple
is made by combining in a prescribed proportion five
natural substances – banana, cow ghee, ,
and honey.It is also certified by FSSAI.
• In the last year, this prasadam got GI tag.This is the first
time a temple 'prasadam' from Tamil Nadu has been
bestowed with the GI tag.
• Name the prasadam.
Hint:- first part is the place name & second part can be
guessed from the ingredients required to prepare.
• Since long ages lullabies or cradle song are used by parents
which can soothe babies to sleep.But during mid 70's one ill-
famed person X claimed that whenever a child annoys from a
certain distance,then it's mother says that either you sleep or X
• Almost 4 decades later, X was replaced by Y and the
catchphrase almost remains same which was used to lull
• Identify X & Y.(or mention the catchphrase once)
• X- Gabbar / Y- Hastar
• "Soja beta warna Gabbar aa jaayega"
• “Soja warna Hastar aa Jayega”
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.