Type Of Kisses
Types of Kisses and Their Meanings
The Forehead Kiss
• The forehead kiss usually means that you are
just friends. Depending on how it is planted, it
can also be used as a means of showing deep
affection to a loved one. Most people use use
it as a starter kiss when they meet someone
new, to express that they like them.
The Eskimo Kiss
• It is commonly used by children and parents
as an indication of affection. It involves
rubbing your nose against your loved nose
back and forth. This type of kiss has its origin
from the Eskimo, hence the name Eskimo kiss.
The French Kiss
• The French is considered most popular
romantic kiss. A kiss is named ‘French kiss’
when a person’s tongue touches another
person’s tongue. This is why it is also known as
tongue kissing. This type of kiss is very easy to
execute but it may take years to master.
The Single-Lip Kiss
• This type of kiss involves gently sucking
another person’s lip. To give your partner a
single-lip kiss, you have to take any one of
their lips sandwiched between yours and suck
gently. If done in the correct manner, this kiss
can send a strong romantic signal to you
The Hand Kiss
• It is given by gently grasping someone’s hand
by the fingers and kissing the back side. The
hand kiss demonstrates respect, adoration
The Earlobe Kiss
• It involves taking someone’s earlobe between
the lips and tugging gently upwards or
downwards. This kiss can be made more
intense by gently rubbing the tongue in a
circular motion on the earlobe.
The Butterfly Kiss
• This type of kiss involves getting close to
someone so that your eyelashes touch. Just
before kissing the lips, blink very fast so that
eyelashes flatter very fast just like the
butterfly wings. This type of kiss is usually
done for fun.
The Upside-Down Kiss
• This type of kiss originates from the
Spiderman movie. it is a romantic kiss It is also
known as the spiderman kiss. It involves
kissing a person whose head is upside-down
from yours. This way your bottom lip kisses
their top lip and vice versa.
Lingering Lip Kiss
• This is a closed mouth kiss that lasts for more
than 20 seconds. The tongue is not involved in
this kiss. Lingering lip kisses involve the lips
only. This kiss serves as an indication of deep
The Cheek Kiss
• This is a closed mouth kiss on someone’s
cheeks. This kiss can be used to flirt, to pass a
friendly greeting or to say goodbye to
someone you love.
• The peck is a short tight lipped kiss on the lips
or cheeks. It is used as an expression of
friendship. A peck can also spark romance
between two people. If you don’t get over it,
just make him/her your lover.
The Lip-Gloss Kiss
• This is a fun kiss. It involves putting on a
harmless amount of ChapStick or lip gloss on
the lips and then rubbing it on your partner’s
lips until they are also coated. It is
recommended that you use a lip gloss that is
sweet and flavored to surprise your partner.
Secret Message Kiss
• This is basically a French kiss with a ‘secret
message’. It involves spelling out a message to
your partner in the in the middle of a French
kiss. This kiss is useful if you want to pass a
romantic message to your partner.
The Lizard Kiss
• This kiss involves sticking your tongue in and
out of your partner’s mouth. It is done in
quick strokes. The lizard kiss is usually
practiced just for fun.
The Air Kiss
• The air kiss is used as a form of greeting to
friends and family. It is done by resting your
cheeks on or near someone’s cheeks and then
producing a kissing sound.
The Angel Kiss
• This kiss involves kissing someone gently on
the eyelids or on a spot near the eyes using
the lips. This type of kiss indicates deep
affection and is mostly used when saying
goodbye to someone or when waking up a
The Biting Kiss
• This is an open mouthed kiss that incorporates
the tongue just like the French kiss. The only
difference between this kiss and the French
kiss is the fact that the teeth are also put into
use. The teeth gently grab your partners
tongue as you kiss.
The Neck Kiss
• As the name suggests, neck kissing involves
kissing someone’s neck. Most people love
doing it after French kissing for a while. You
have to learn to keep the saliva ‘light’ to
execute this type of kiss perfectly. Use only
your lips and do not suck hard to prevent you
mouth from producing much saliva.
The Vampire Kiss
• It is done for fun. This is a deep kiss on your
partner’s neck. It also involves light biting and
sucking. Some people might find this kiss not
sexy, therefore it is important to find out
whether your partner likes it or not.
The Jawline Kiss
• It is done by people who are used to each
other. You should never try this kiss on
someone you just met. A jawline kiss is a firm
kiss on the lower side of the jaw where the
neck meets the jaw. It is usually fun to kiss
someone’s jawline after having some intense
The Teaser Kiss
• This kiss begins from the forehead, to the lips
and then down to the arms and hands. On
reaching the hands, the sequence is reversed
from the hands then up to the lips and
forehead. This kiss can be quite useful if you
want to turn on your partner and make them
The Australian Kiss
• This kiss is similar to The French Kiss, but given
• This kiss is only for boys.
The Pnsh Kiss
• I hope you all aware of this kiss. No need to
explain about it(blow job).
• This kiss only for Girls.
• With all these types of kisses, kissing will
never get boring. The most important thing is
finding out the types of kisses that you and
your partner enjoy.
Which Kiss You Like Most?
• The Asian Kiss
• The French Kiss
• The Australian Kiss or others
Please leave you comment which kiss you like
most from above………….