Be the first to like this
Talk delivered by Antoinette Coetzee at Agile Days Istanbul 2019.
Agile at the team level has been around for almost 25 years. Over the last few years it has grown from product development framework to IT department approach, from the software development arena to the larger organisation. We have seen the advent of scaled frameworks like SAFe, we have seen an explosion of tools, we are now onto Business Agility and the application of Agile in non-software companies.
Yet most organisations are still not happy with the improvements brought about by an Agile way of working. Why?
In this talk we explore the issue of agility from multiple angles. We look at the impact of Leadership, Organisational Structure, Culture, Products and Technical Practices, to name but a few.
Please join us to dismantle some of your own hidden assumptions and find a path into great agility!
* Agility does not impact leaders
* We need a framework
* We need tools
* Technical mastery is not important
* We can continue to measure success in the same old way
* We don’t need to change our organisation structure
* We can scale without having it right at the team level
* There is an end state
* Decisions can be made in the same way
* It has to start from the top, or it had to start from the bottom
* It is an IT problem