SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM CASE STUDY
MESITI - AM/PM ENTERPRISE
MESITI CASE STUDY
• The goal of the Mesiti campaign was to
increase event registrations (which
translates to event sales), build Facebook
page and increase community engagement.
• The Mesiti team looked to Crush Social to
create responsive ad design for the
purpose of increasing event registration.
Additionally, Crush Social built a social
media strategy with the goal of raising
engagement levels (brand loyalty).
• Create Facebook custom audiences for hyper
targeted ad design as well as website custom
audiences for re-marketing.
• Social media strategy and content design to
speak to the engaged audience. Developed user
and buyer profiles.
• Community development to engage and build a
stronger community/brand equity. (see example
• Increased event registrations by 45% and
responsible for 44% of total event sales.
• 212% increase in Facebook testimonials to
be used in future marketing campaigns.
• Ad spend CTR increase of 321%.