• Important document may:
Which may cause financial loss.
Security of Documents
Loss of Productive time
• Less Storage space for preserving the documents
• Reduction in overall Searching time.
• Increase in productivity of processes and office personnel
• Import-Export feature of the DMS with applications
• Reduced turnaround time of processes
• Increase control over all the important digitized documents by
WHAT EXACTLY SOLUTION IS??
• Proper paper work before the custody of document.
• Index all documents in some chronological order
• Pick out stack for scanning
• Unstapled and segregate all documents
• Ironing of documents if paper is folded
• Place clothing beneath the documents if condition is worse
• Stack Documents for scanning
WHAT IS THE PROCESS??
Properly stacked documents should
inserted into the scanner one by one
BAD GOODImage Resizing,
- DE skew
- Contrast Ratio Setting
- Removal of black spot
If document is not
visible, scanning can
be done in Gray Scale
QUALITY AUDIT........ HOW?
• Periodic testing and cleaning of scanning equipment
• Careful preparation of documents to be scanned
- staple removal
- unfolding corners
• Removal of Black Spot
• Providing equal margin all around the text.
1 •Smallest details legibly captured
2 •Completeness of details
3 •Dimensional accuracy compared with original
4 •Scanner generated speckle
5 •Completeness of overall image area
6 •Density of solid black areas
7 •Color fidelity
Random sampling of pages scanned to
must be corrected by rescanning the records so that
the image appears straight
If image is not clearly readable reset the PPI (pixels per
inch) setting on the scanner to a setting higher than 200
PPI and scan again. Keep increasing the PPI until the
record is as readable as possible.
TRANSFERRING DATA ON SHAREPOINT
Physical Hardware of Server
Make a copy on
STORAGE OF PHYSICAL
PHYSICAL DOCUMENT STORAGE
• Pest Free
• Fire Proof
• Water Proof
• Limited Access
• 24 X 7 Monitoring
• Fully Guarded
• Iron Body