SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• Fourteen years Logistics experience which includes Air, Ocean and Rail FTL
• Determine packaging requirements, price quotes, transit times to customers.
• Book and schedule pickup and delivery appointments with customers which
includes tracking and tracing freight. .
• Highly focused within a deadline driven operation and capable to identify goals
and priorities and resolve in initial stages.
• Monitor industry standards, trends, or practices to identify developments in
• Enter logistics-related data into databases.
• Contact potential vendors to define material availability.
• Develop and maintain billing information to ensure accuracy as well as on time
• Communicate with service providers, freight forwarders, global
consolidators, customs brokers, and trucking companies.
• Team player with polished skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
• Strong time management skills that reduces redundancy, improve accuracy and
SWIFT TRANSPORTATION March 2011 – Present
• Confirm driver’s availably by communicating with driver manager.
• Managed major accounts to ensure service level is met on OTR and
• Calculate and verify transit times on over the road and intermodal shipments.
• Track product flow from origin to final delivery.
• Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes.
• Prepare reports on logistics metrics performance that measured on-time pick up
• Manage customer trailer pool by analyzing recent business trends and
forecasts to ensure customer’s production and shipping needs are not
• Remotely monitor the flow of vehicles or inventory, using Web-based logistics
information systems to track vehicles or containers
• Responsible for quality and integrity of customer database is maintained and
update when needed.
• Assist in preparing shipments that are HAZMAT and that information is accurate
before picked up from shipper.
• Providing point of contact, phone numbers, fax numbers and list of documents
needed to clear customs.
• Communicate with customers via telephone and email.
Aerotech May 2010 - March 2011
DB Schenker –Automotive
• Schedule movement of logistic automotive freight that move on land and by air.
• Apply analytic methods or tools to understand, predict, or control logistics
operations or processes.
• Review procedures, like distribution or inventory management, to make sure
maximum efficiency or minimum cost.
• Reorganize shipping schedules to consolidate loads, maximize vehicle usage,
or limit the movement of empty vehicles or containers.
• Negotiate rates on freight to provide service that meet the needs of clients as
well as their protect time.
• Manage shipper and carrier relationship by acting as liaison to ensure quality
• Generate business leads by offering price quotes for transit times.
• Monitor and track load movement and keep clients updated with the status.
• Ensure that all Customs paperwork, SED and SLI are provide in order to move
Corrections Corporation of America April 2008 – April 2010
• Maintain the safety and security of facility of staff members and inmates
• Monitor inmates, watching closely for unusual behavior, improper conduct or
signs of conflict which includes inmates' demeanor to determine mental state
and possible need for treatment and closer observation; counseled inmates.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Talking to others to convey information effectively.
DHL August 2000 – March 2008
•Provide high level administrative support to Project Managers of ITSC Solutions
for DHL Global Mail, DHL EXPRESS, DHL FORWARDING including overseeing
all projects within the assigned domain.
• Successfully coordinated and hosted numerous teleconferences, creating
invitations and selecting guests.
• Prepared and reviewed month end financials including time booked for
the month and submitted invoices to customer.
• Collect data and analyze to compose reports for each milestone.
• Act as liaison with committees and groups collaborating with faculty
and staff to ensure project success.
Customer Service Representative/International Lead
• Provided training and coaching support for agents to ensure and improve
quality customer service.
• Supervised a staff of up to 60 agents within the United States and abroad in a
production/customer service environment which required quality performance
on customers’ expectations by tracking and tracing shipments.
• Facilitated and conducted training and coaching to employees in the United
States and Abroad.
• Responsible for revising standard operating procedures for logistics processes
• Facilitated and prepared necessary training documentation on International
shipments requirements to ensure Custom clearance.
• Responsible for auditing agents on a daily basis to assure Quality and Network
Standards and provide feedback to enrich agents.
• Constructed a reporting system for the production and work flow status that
ensure KPI and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Coordinated the implication of new software programs and systems.
Customer Service Representative/Claims Lead
•Provided support for work flow operations and reporting on damaged and lost
•Supervised a staff of 50 employees in the Claims Department.
• Examined claim forms and other records to determine validity of claim.
• Responsible for implementing process flow and quality assurance to
each claim submitted by the customer.
• Developed and implanted strategies for priority claims to ensure
• Report volume of claims to management on a daily basis.
• Responsible for training, coaching and audits of employees to ensure
accuracy of claim.
MANPOWER/MOTOROLA May 2000 – August 2000
• Performed administrative support in documenting and organizing test results of
computer components and prepared for shipping.
• Responsible for testing software and programs in a clean room environment.
• Provide numbers of units that passed and were in guideline to managements.
• Responsible for logging and documenting down time and issues that caused
• Assured that all sift machines were in PS 2000 Speculations and met Motorola
POS SYSTEMS INC August 1991 – April 2000
Technical Support Lead
• Monitored and supported all service level agreements and technical support to
agents in a call center environment.
• Oversaw and directed a staff of 25 technical support agents which provided
direct levels of service to merchants.
• Coordinated the implication of new software programs and systems by
conducting group-training programs for staff members that would ensure the
highest level of quality.
• Developed and executed strategic business plans on large-scale project with an
objective, budgetary control and cost containment as a focus.
• Maintained quality assurance on EDC machines as well as inventory control to
ensure merchant’s service level agreement.
• Supervised software testing, development and enhancement efforts for EDC
(Electronic Data Computer) network programs.
• Responsible for equipment upgrades compatibility with clients existing
• Responsible for reporting daily and monthly inventory control to Management.
• Enforce all OSHA policies were followed.
Merchant Training Lead
• Administered training to merchants either onsite or via telephone on every
function of EDC machines as well as provided ongoing support and problem
• Responsible for managing and directing all training programs to staff members
• Responsible for reporting and avoiding loss mitigation of equipment.
Will be furnished upon request.