Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast reduction is a better option if you are suffering from
neck and shoulders pain and difficulty in proper clothing as
you have a large breast.
Control the Temperature around you
• You should regularly control the temperature around you, as you are
healing from breast reduction.
• An increased temperature can cause serious infections.
• Take the suggested antiboitics in a regular mannar.
Soreness & Pain Factor
• You may feel some pain and soreness for few days after the breast
• Dont forget to follow the instructions and medications provided by
• less pain will results a better overall experience and fast recovery.
• Swelling is a common issue with all surgeries, as its a normal reaction
and natural inflammatory action.
• Swelling is not a bad thing, but severe swelling can cause some
• As your breast is smaller than before you can't notice the swelling too
• It may or may not occur after the surgery, as its totally depends on
the patient and the techniques used for surgery.
• Most of the bruises will vanishes with time, permanent bruises is very
rare with some risk.
• Sleeping will be difficult for first few days, hence its better to keep 2
or 3 fluffy pillows under your upper back and head to keep your torso
• This will help to relieve pressure on your treatment area, reducing
swelling and pain.
• Dont use any hard scrubbers while bathing, until the incisions are
• No need to wash your hair for a while since you won't able to raise
your hand to do that.
• Otherwise get assistance from others to wash your hair.
• Its better to walk and move around as soon as you are able for
• Avoid exercise or engagements in heavy activities for at least 3 to 4
weeks, bleeding may occur as your blood pressure increases.
• Allow your incision to heal properly so that you give yourself the best
healing environment possible.
We would put together a must-have list of recovery tips for patients
after Breast Removal Surgery. We hope that it will help you in faster
For more details:
Mob: +91 - 7259605940