Complete PRACTICE 4 pg. 57
1. According to Alfred (2006), woman instinctively
carry their infants on the left.
2. “There is a strong link between stress and
appetite,” (Suchen, 2005, p.4).
3. Winfrey and Johan (1999) concluded that most
of the toxicity in household waste comes from
A LITTLE BIT MORE…
4. Zety (2007) states that a cheerful shopping
environment encourages people to spend.
5. Ling (2008) found that people who live in
squatter homes are happy to live there and
do not want to move.
1. According to The Editorial, The Times (2009),
“The Ministry of Education has failed to
investigate the reasons for the declining
standard of English among rural primary school
children” (p. 34).
2. “Glee Electric aims to be a company that is
constantly renewing itself, leaving the past
behind and adapting to present global changes”
(Tress, 2007, p. 17).
1. It has been reported that children between the
ages of eight and twelve years old enjoy eating
Romana Chicken because it is crunchy, spicy and
full of natural flavours (Dreamz Food, 2009)
2. According to an article in E-View (2009),
hypermarkets and mini markets should decrease
the price of goods and services during the
economic slowdown so that people will spend
Documentation of Sources
Pg. 70 – Pg. 71
Dancz, V., & Guha, R. (1983). Coming to writing and other
essays. London: Harvard University Press.
Bell, G. (2003). Speaking a second language. Language School
Jurnal, 6, 200 – 211.
Lucas, S.E. (2007). The art of public speaking. New York:
Freedman, D.H. (2009, July 13). Brain boosters. Newsweek, p.
Malloy, J. (Ed.). (2004). Blood types and personality. Retrieved
TAKE OUT YOUR ARTICLES
List them as REFERENCES…