• Indian Remy Hair
• Indian Virgin Remy Hair
• When you decide to have hair extensions, it is best to
make your selection upon hair which is the most natural
in appearance and natural in feel.
• When selecting hair extensions three options are most
popular: clip in, sew-in or the glue in hair.
• Each variety will have Virgin and Non-Virgin hair options.
The Virgin type does not go through any form of
chemically induced process so the hair is as natural as
• Non-Virgin hair usually undergoes processing to achieve
a certain look.
• Indian Remy hair extensions that you glue-in
and sew in hair will often require the help of a
• When you pick the Clip-In Virgin Remy hair it is
possible to install them on your own within 15-20
• For Clip-In hair your own hair is usually
separated into three parts with one part on the
right, one part on the left and the last part at the
• The weft that is within the same length of the
width will be chosen and the root of the natural
hair will be teased slightly just to boost the clip’s
grip to the hair.
• After making sure that the extension is tightly
secure in the hair, your natural hair and the clipin hair will be brushed together to make them
• This process will be repeated within specified
intervals throughout your scalp.
• Glue-in Virgin Remy hair usually requires assistance
from a professional though it is also possible for you to
place the glue-in wefts alone, the hair should be parted
as well and must be measured to and cut to fit into each
part of the head.
• After cutting the track to fit in the section, you will need
bonding glue that must be applied to the line of the hair
• This is located on the scalp and this should be used to
glue the natural hair.
• This process should be done throughout the scalp until
you have achieved the desired look.
• The sew-in type of hair extensions is another option
available to you.
• You will need help from someone when applying this
• This method is somehow permanent which means that
you cannot remove it easily at your discretion.
• The Virgin Remy hair will be braided and sewn to your
natural hair. This can last for several months depending
• You can check out some of the Virgin Remy hair styles
online at Arvene.com.