PART I: DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE
Name: (Optional) __________________
Year Level: _________
PART II: LANGUAGE LEARNING STYLE
Identify the language learning style by putting check mark [✓] before the indicator of 5-point
5- Strongly Agree 4- Moderately Agree 3- Agree
2- Disagree 1- Strongly Disagree
VISUAL LEARNING STYLE 5 4 3 2 1
1. I prefer to study seeing graphs during the pandemic.
2. I Learn through observation during the pandemic.
3. I easily understand and follow instruction on maps.
4. I learn the language better by looking at what the teacher writes
on the board.
5. When reading a novel, I pay a lot of attention to passages
picturing the clothing, description, scenery, setting, etc.
6. I learn the language better by looking into a chart.
7. I prefer to learn a language by watching useful videos.
8. When I am learning a new language, I see patterns in things.
9. I understand a language teaching while I watch her teaching
10. When learning a new language skill, I would rather watch the
skill than listen.
AUDITORY LEARNING STYLE 5 4 3 2 1
1. I prefer listening music while studying during the pandemic.
2. I enjoy listening to music while reviewing during the pandemic.
3. When I read, I read out loud or move my lips to hear the words
in my head.
4. I would rather receive information from the radio, rather than a
5. If my friend has a message for me, I am most comfortable when
she calls on the phone.
6. I learn the language better by oral reading presentation.
7. When I am learning the language, I like to listen carefully to the
8. I like to learn a new language by oral participation.
9. I remember things I have heard in the language class better than
the thing I have read.
10. When I heard instructions from our language teacher, I
remember the language better.
READING/WRITING LEARNING STYLE 5 4 3 2 1
1. I can concentrate to read when I'm alone.
2. I read carefully to understand text.
3. I read quickly to find information.
4. I enjoy writing a poem during the pandemic.
5. I prefer reading for better understanding.
6. I understand a new language when I take down notes for myself
7. When I am learning a foreign language, I prefer to write down
the basic symbols.
8. I find it useful to learn a new language by reading manuals.
9. I understand a language better when I read instructions.
10. I learn the language better in the class when the teacher gives a
KINESTHETIC LEARNING STYLE 5 4 3 2 1
1. I learn best when I create something by myself.
2. I use my hands when I talk.
3. I draw lots of pictures in my notebook during study.
4. I play with or bite on my pens during study.
5. I prefer to start doing thing rather than checking the direction
6. I prefer to learn a language by watching useful videos.
7. I benefit better from computer lab classes than lecture class.
8. I would rather read the lecture to learn the language.
9. When I do thing in class, I learn better.
10. I learn best in a language class when I can participate in related