Cloud-IDE for non-developers
• The company (b-Open S.A)
• Work Schedule
• b.Open founded in 2004 with the aim to invest in Multi-Layered
Programming – MLP software development technologies and
• As a result, jPlaton the proprietary development platform for
distributed applications based on Java, introduced in 2005.
• This new technology, made possible for the end user to obtain
really open solutions with complete independence from the
• jPlaton is offered worldwide, as an independent Integrated
development platform that enables rapid software
b.Open – Cloud Solutions
• Since 2007, B.Open focused on Cloud Computing, migrating
its expertise and solutions to this new technology.
• Comidor Cloud Application is such a solution.
• Comidor is an integrated operational and management suite
that offers Collaboration, Project management and CRM
capabilities in a single and simple to use cloud application, (
• B.Open also undertakes complex projects that include high
level analysis, counseling, and development of information
systems (i.e. Healthcare, Public Administration,
• We envisage a "multi-tenant" cloud-IDE that will facilitate the
design, modeling, composition, configuration of new and/or
• The fundamental idea is to hide the implementation and
deployment details, while allowing designers to focus primarily
on the applications’ domain logic.
• To achieve this goal our proposed IDE will fully exploit model
driven development (MDD) to simplify the design and
implementation and to accelerate the platform’s adoption.
• Our architecture is composed of the following four major
conceptual components. These are:
• Repository of Programmable Units (Elementary and Complex)
• Modeling and Designing Suite.
• Application synthesis and development environment.
• Jplaton Application Server interchange component.
Insert Caption Here
Automatic Code generation of new units
JPlaton Application Server
Multi Layer Architecture
jPlaton Unit Modeling – Data Manager (defining the data
of your application)
jPlaton Unit Modeling – Procedure Manager (create procedures
and connect them with certain events)
jPlaton Unit Modeling – Presentation Manager (create the application’s layout)
Comidor SaaS Application Suite built on JPlaton
Comidor Units : Collaboration and Project Management
Due to its inherent
allowed the creation of
Cloud IDE Work Schedule
• A years project:
• Implementation till July of 2015
• JPlaton IDE transformation into full cloud-based IDE
• We are currently researching UML tools and offered
solutions to clarify functionality.