Report # Date
Airline WP #
Engine CFM56-3 fan blades
distribution and ballancing report
EI-DTW RH 726454
2. Install all blades in slots in sequence from 1 to 38. Blade for slot #1 is in row #1 and so on.
3. Install balance screws PN as marked in column #4.
Fan blades installation instructions
1. "Slot #" blade slot number from reference point.
"Blade SN" XXN-ABC12345 (XX blade "old" position, N-new blade, D-damaged blade,
ABC12345-blade Serial Number.
"Blade MW" all blades moment weight ir gr x in.
"Balance screw MW".
"Pair blade" each blade opposite blade slot number.
"Pair diff" all pair of blades MW difference.
5. After all blades installation Vibration survey (Test #7) IAW AMM 710000 is mandatory.
4. Installer is responsible for all blades SN and MW and balance weights PN and MW
rechecking according to this report and installation on the fan disk according to this report.
6. Please send Test #7 results in format %N1/%N2/VIB to email@example.com
7. If Test #7 results are not satisfactory contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. THIS REPORT IS NOT RELEASE TO SERVICE
Engine run IAW CFM56-3 AMM 71-00-00 Test #7 result:Performed by
To be reported after engines run Test #7.
A. Gudelis LT-TI-016
Report calculated and prepared
Results sample: 45.5/87.7/3.6