7 The “how can we make this transaction really, really complicated?” business
8 The “fall apart at the seams when a customer walks in the door” business
Of course none of these apply to our businesses...
Customers are evolving as well. They have a whole new set of expectations.
Consumers are They are much They are timeless TRUSTING. HARDER to reach DEPRIVED They are easily BORED. They are OVERWHELMED. The INTEGRITY of TOUGH STUFF your business is being questioned. They have POWER and they are not afraid to use it.
They like “NEW” and expect and embrace it. Word of MOUTH, and ON THE UPSIDE word of MOUSE, in all forms, is BIG. It’s not all about cost it’s about VALUE. If you get it RIGHT, Social networks, The INTEGRITY ofthey will spend more in all shapes your business is now with you than ever and sizes are being questioned. before. GROWING.
What happens in here determines how much we have in here...
10 The 10 most important strategies for any business to embrace today to ensure their success tomorrow.
1. Treat people as INDIVIDUALS,communicate to suit them, not you.
2. Get noticed, becomerelevant and stay relevant by being BOLD.
3. We need to think long andhard about our “MOMENTSOF TRUTH”
4.Creativity has become a prized commodity. EMBRACE it.We are pretty certain no tortoises got hurt in the making of this photo........but if they did, it was nothing serious.
6. We need to embrace TECHNOLOGY but not become enslaved by it.
7. We have to “GET OUT” a whole lot more. BUSINESS has to be chased.
8. We have to becomeEXCEPTIONAL corporate citizens.
9. When you lay down with dogs you get up with FLEAS. Make sure you hang out with the RIGHT DOGS.
10. Keep eye on the FUTURE and one eye on TODAY, but most importantly keep both eyes OPEN.
BONUS TIPS (always exceed your customers expectations by adding value, this is more important than ever before)
Get excited about your BUSINESS. Passion creates ENERGY. Energy creates SUCCESS.
NEVER stop having FUN in fun BUSINESS. business.Never stop having your in your
They all sound pretty simple. What’s the BIG deal?
Most businesses struggle to evolve, instead preferring an alternative course of action.