We specialise in service excellence training – what makes our
training different is in how we make it more relevant, more
sustainable and valuable to those whom we are working with.
We also provide consultancy and research services in all aspects
of improving Customer Service.
Examples of our training include:
Customer service excellence training
Customer relationship skills training
Complaint handling training
Leadership & Management training
Sales and Customer service training
Train the trainer
In-house tailored training designed to meet your needs.
Our unique and proven training builds skills, confidence and belief, in what can be
achieved with having the right skills and a positive mindset.
Training that’s miles away from a tick-the-box exercise, it
really benefits the people we work with and this is why
it transfers to what customers experience and the
sponsoring organisation achieves.
We use proven best practice with skills and tools that
makes our training refreshing, unique and more effective.
We will help you to choose the content and methods
of training, practical tasks, role plays and team-building
exercises that you need.
We have plenty of valuable experience to share with the
abilities to innovate and help you achieve competitive
advantage, better customer retention, satisfaction and
sales growth through service excellence.
Designed to fit your needs
• A working together approach
• Best practice and value for money
• Coaching that’s engaging
• Designed just for you
• Every aspect to be relevant
• Fits your business and team needs
• Growth in sales and profits
• Honesty about what you need to do
• Investment returns that meet your expectations
What you can expect
Training that’s miles away
from a tick-the-box exercise.
Our training is different, it’s refreshing
and effective.We really make people
think and see what they can do.
We will work with you to achieve the
best outcomes from your investment.
The Benefits The Message The Results
A well trained workforce, working as a
better team, with skills and supporting
tools that help your customers gain
the best service in any situation.
Customer service is the way in which
everyone can contribute to the success
of your organisation.
We can help your people through
training that adds value to their lives, to
their skills and purpose at work.
Creating a service excellence culture
From understanding what good customer service really means
to having the skills to deliver it, we can help your organisation to
achieve better performance and customer service.
We offer an approach that enables people to step safely outside
of their comfort zones, to experience training that helps them.
This training will increase:
• Awareness - of what service excellence means
• Belief - in your people and what they can-do
• Confidence - in your team and your organisation
• Delivery - tangible results
We can help you develop your policies, people and
We have plenty of valuable experience to share with
the ability to innovate and design training that will give
you competitive advantage.
It’s truly amazing what people can
achieve when they work together.
• Adapting to change
• Building confidence and self-esteem
• Finding can-do solutions to can’t do situations
• Managing stress
• Organising yourself better and time management
• Selling and presentation skills for non-sales people
• Working as part of a high performing team
Dealing With Difficult People and Situations
• Complaining customers and colleagues
• Creating a can-do attitude
• Stopping problems from escalating
• Getting people on-side
• Helping customers to help you
• Managing stress and frustration
• Seeing problems and complaints as opportunities
• Protecting yourself and your organisation
• Understanding when and how to say no
• Understanding why people behave in
• Turning can’t-do into can-do situations
• Ensuring your customers can and
wants to come back
Delivering On Your Promises
• Managing customer expectations
• Making promises and keeping them
• Keeping customers informed
• Following-up to ensure satisfaction
• Commitment. ownership, responsibility, excellence
Understanding Customer Needs
• Awareness of first impression
• Building rapport
• Effective questioning and listening skills
• Leading customers
• Internal and external customer service skills
• Making customers feel valued
• Managing customer expectations
• Avoiding simple mistakes
• Choosing the right tone, words and phrases
• Pacing how you speak to people
• Body language and non-verbal communications
• Understanding the impact of your communications
• The importance of accuracy and correctly informing
• Ensuring customers know what to expect and following up
Understanding customer needs
Managing and exceeding expectations
Developing customer relationships
Keep customers informed
Work as one team
WINNING ATTITUDES AND SKILLS
Developing Leaders In Service Excellence
Value for money: in-house or off-site courses are charged at a fixed price, not a rate for each person.
Partnership: we will listen and work with you to achieve a more tailored approach.
Flexible: we come to you and can run full days, half days or short sessions.
Experience: you can draw on our industry leading experience to achieve a truly engaging and valuable
Sustainable: your people will receive training that is relevant to their role, and materials that they can use
to support their learning and development.
Combining a truly positive experience with excellent relevant training to achieve sustainable outcomes is
what we want you to gain from working with us.
UK Operations Leader
Honeywell Process Solutions
SOFT SKILLS - TANGIBLE RESULTS
We worked with Honeywell’s service engineering leadership team to
develop a programme of training that would help their field service
engineers to develop deeper and much stronger customer relationships.
We delivered training for 140 engineers in the format of a 2
day interactive course.The outcomes of this training has lead
to significant growth in opportunities and revenue.
“During progress reviews held with the team I
recieved feedback that the training was a
‘revelation’ and they all felt that it provided
them with the tools and confidence to help
improve customer relationships and as a result
drive growth. They met my brief for the training
and exceeded our expectations, as a result I would
have no hesitation in recommending them”.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH SERVICE
Wordbank helps companies to run more successful international
marketing campaigns,operating in a complex and competitive market.
We delivered a unique training course that combined sales,
influencing and negotiation with customer service and
leadership skills.This gave Wordbank skills and tools for better
understanding customer needs, differentiating their brand and
creating competitive advantage.
“This training was great value for money and I liked
that we were able to adapt the course to suit
individuals and our specific business requirements.
The big thing for me was the motivation it inspired;
the tools we went through made our people really
think about what they’re doing in a positive way.”
Foundation and Advanced Sales Training
We have worked with Fuelproof to develop best practice across their
Designed to fit
We have been effective through helping them with sales
techniques and processes that fit their products and what
their people really need.
“There was something about them that made them stand
out from the rest. Most of the companies tried to tell
us that they could transform our team with a two day
course and that we would be over the moon with the
They had a different approach and suggested that there
are normally more issues that need improvement to get
the best results. We have started down a route working
with them that is focused and has opened our minds to
change and continued improvement across the business.
Their commitment has been astounding and has
contributed to a 40% increase in sales this year.”
Fuel Proof Ltd