Loughborough ChurchesPartnership: committed toserving ourcommunitywith Christ’s love
Loughborough Churches Partnership iscommitted to this town and making it aplace people are proud to live.The churches in the town currently providea significant range of services and supportthat impacts thousands of lives in thetown. Here are some of them....
• All Saints Loughborough (Beavers / Cubs / Scouts)• Emmanuel (KidZ, Kidzone, Beavers, Cubs, scouts, Guides)• King’s (Small World full day care -OFSTED registered, NRG at Warwick Way, Homework Club, Kingzone)• Loughborough Baptist (Explosion)• New Springs (Out-of-school and holiday childcare, Camp Supreme)• Trinity Methodist (Boys’ and Girls’ Brigade, Early Learners)• All Saints Thorpe Acre, Loughborough Baptist and United Reformed Church (Brownies / Rainbows / Guides)• Church of the Good Shepherd (KidzKlub at Outwoods school)
“When we came into yournursery, we were accepted justfor who we are, not asproblem people.The genuine love youshowed us has transformedour family.”
• Emmanuel (Child Contact Centre)• Beacon Fellowship, Emmanuel, King’s, Open Heaven and New Springs (Parenting and Marriage courses)• All Saints Loughborough, All Saints Thorpe Acre, Emmanuel (Marriage preparation courses)
• All Saints Thorpe Acre (Services for the Elderly, Thursday club 60+)• All Saints Loughborough (Services for the Elderly)• Emmanuel (Senior Citizens)• Loughborough Baptist Church (Sunday @ Four)• Salvation Army (Caring for Seniors)• St Mary’s and Sacred Heart (Elderly and Housebound Support)• Church of the Good Shepherd (Wednesday Friendly)• Sacred Hearts (Mature adults group)
• Elim (The Charis Centre - pregnancy and post-abortion support)• Emmanuel (Charnwood Listeners, The Haven)• King’s (TwentyTwenty: Charnwood Mentoring Scheme)• New Springs (Enquire, Leicestershire Community Legal Services, Access Counselling Services)• Salvation Army (The Haven, Market Chaplaincy)• Open Heaven (Overflow – Justice and campaign group)• [Various] (Chaplaincy posts across the town)
• King’s (TwentyTwenty, Lifeskills e2e, Love 4 Life, Pre-16, Fast Forward)• The Well (English language school)• New Springs (Personal finance and budgeting)• [Various] (Clockwise Credit Union)• Baca (English lessons)
“The most difficultteenagers have gone on tobecome award-winningmembers of thecommunity. It’s hugelyrewarding to see.”
• St. Mary-in-Charnwood (Coping with Life-Changing Illness Project)• Salvation Army (befriending support)• Open Heaven (Club Mission - Students)• Emmanuel (International Open House – building multicultural friendships, Autism support group, Angels Choir, Music and Mayhem, lunchtime concerts)• United Reformed Church (Thursday Book club)• Knightthorpe Methodist (Thursday craft, Friday night needles and pins)• [Various] (Street Pastors)
• New Springs• Trinity Methodist• King’s (The Schofield Centre)• Loughborough Baptist Church• All Saints Thorpe Acre• All Saints Loughborough• Salvation Army• United Reform Church• Knightthorpe Methodist• Emmanuel
We have a wide variety of services that thechurches currently deliver with high levels ofquality and expertise.We appreciate the council and all that it doesto help support the people of this town andmake it a great place to live.We are keen to find more ways of being ableto partner with and support the council sothat together we can see Loughboroughthrive.