Btc pay day 2019 - BTC Transmuter and GreenField API
BTCPay Day Riga 2019
By Andrew Camilleri / Kukks
● UI Customization
● Bitpay API sucks
● Extending BTCPay happens in the core code
● Using & integrating BTCPay in your business requires manual configuration
What is Greenfield API?
● A new, full API layer for BTCPayServer
● Headless BTCPay - Allows you to manage BTCPayServer entirely through
● Allows you to build third-party applications that enhance and extend BTCPay
Greenfield API use-cases Exchange merchant services
Centralized exchanges can host btcpay and automatically configure a store for
each user with their exchange wallet directly linked
Greenfield API use-cases Extending BTCPay
Integrate and extend BTCPay with your external application and allow users on a
BTCPay instance to authorize and authenticate
Greenfield API use-cases White-labelling flexibility
● Completely skip the BTCPay UI and create your own. You can even build on
top and make a commercial custodial bitcoin payment processor.
● Create mobile and desktop native applications for BTCPay for better UX.
● Build complex apps around other features such as bitcoin wallets.
● OpenID for authentication
● REST & SignalR
● Swagger and automatic client generation