T R U S T A N D
C O N S E Q U E N C E S
T E D R A D I O H O U R A R C H I V E
H O W D O E S A C O N D U C T O R D O I T ?
• Conducting used to be about coercion and dictating.
now it is a two way street for the members of the
orchestra. There has to be an unshakable bond of trust
between conductor and individuals born out of mutual
respect.It’s n longer about who is in charge.TRUST
allows us to assume things will go right.
T R U S T
• If you do not have trust you can be ridiculed for your
efforts. First you have to trust yourself and know you
can add value to the process.Where there is no trust
the music withers away.
• Micro managing is one way to go but it is better to
unlock ideas in others rather than impose your will.
T R U S T
• Trust is a human experience, it means you are reliable
out of common values and beliefs. Trust allows you to
experiment and explore and get help as needed
because others believe as we believe.
• There is not a formula to developing trust.
T R U S T
• It is painful to lose trust.Tell the truth, allow others to
be involved in decisions, and move forward.
R E P U TAT I O N A N D T R U S T
• What people think of you moves the collaborative
economy. TRUST is needed.Technology can unlock
assets and people are empowered but whether they
trust a person or a platform depends on success or
T R U S T C H A N G E S P E O P L E ’ S R O L E S
• There is personal accountability because individuals
are involved in a trust relationship. Credit history will
be replaced by a reputation and trust score, based on
• The questions come up : should you be trusted? What
have you done to deserve trust ?
U LT I M AT E T R U S T A N D
I T S B E T R AYA L .
• through love. To know you are not alone, to be able to live our lives and
take risks, to love someone.
• Infidelity causes end to trust. It is universally practiced but universally
forbidden. We do not expect this to happen today, while, previously ,
taking care of the family was the major requirement, not necessary fidelity.
• IT is traumatic because everything is questioned. Trust has gone.Most
couples do stay together and turn a crisis into an opportunity. Honesty
takes over until a new kind of truth develops.Help the partner understand
why it happened, rather than just keeping it secret. There is a switch in
• The victim does not have to be the person hurt by the affair.