Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Date of Birth: 26.03.1978
Place of Birth: Athens
Marital status: Married with two children
Military obligations: Fulfilled
Strategic and focused professional with 12+ years of experience in IT Management /
Administration and Contact Center Engineering within leading organizations such as
Intrasoft International and other commercial companies.
Highly efficient and results orientated within the computer industry, have a proven
track of achievements, as well as commitment, energy and a real enthusiasm for
finding solutions in an IT environment.
Helped in the creation of Contact Center and Operational Support procedures,
utilizing excellent communication skills, developed and maintained successful
working relationships with both internal and external staff.
Zakcret Sports SA , Athens, Spata
2014 to present day.
Duties: IT Manager.
Organizing all operational IT procedures of the company. Support all branches in terms
of software and hardware. Training and Support of all applications within the company
ADDRESS: Markou Mpotsari 14
GREECE. P.O. 19009
TELEPHONE: +30 6944 389 600
Intrasoft International SA , Athens, Attica
Duties: Contact center Engineer.
1st level support of National Bank of Greece in CTI Genesys Contact Center.
Operational Support in day-to-day procedures (Campaigns, Reporting) and cooperation
with Intracom Telecom in every issue regarding the customer either problem resolve
maintenance or upgrade. Testing applications along with development procedures.
Support of Aspect Workforce Management Platform for the client of Intrasoft
TACHIMETAFORES ELTA S.A. Athens, Attica
Duties: IT Administrator.
Network Administrator. Hardware and software support.
Installation procedures hardware and software of all branches across Greece including
Rack Installation, servers, routers, switches, PBX, and TCPIP configuration. Organizing
the IT department support procedures.
CITIBANK, Athens, Attica
Duties: Sales Representative.
Learning Sales strategy and Selling Banking Products
BOUTROS TOURS, Athens, Attica
Duties: Web Designer.
Creation and administration of the company website.
GROOVYNET Athens, Attica
Duties: Technical Customer Support Officer.
Internal and external customer support for Internet Service Provider and website support
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
• University Of Indianapolis, Athens Campus — Bachelor Computer Information
• University Of Portsmouth, Athens Campus – Bachelor in Computer Science 2nd
Year Completed, 1999-2002
Lyceum of Psychiko 1993-1996
• Genesys 7.6 / 8.0 (5-6 year) 1st Level support (operation support customer based)
• Aspect eWorkforce System Management Introduction (Webinar)
• Aspect eWorkforce System Management Essentials 7.5
• Aspect eWorkforce Management Advance Forecasting, Scheduling, Tracking,
Maintenance and Configuration
• Microsoft Sql 2008 Scripting, Maintaining, Implementing
• Cisco Networks CCNA Certification of Completing the program
• Very well experienced in Mac OS systems
• Very good knowledge in Microsoft Access
• Windows Server Administration
• Excellent knowledge of English language.
Further references or details can be provided upon request