Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ (765) 341-1913
Campus Address: 1220 Rolling Ridge Way Apartment K5 ♦ Bloomington, IN 47404
Permanent Address: 1445 Robb Hill Road ♦ Martinsville, IN 46151
Indiana University Bloomington, IN
School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) July 2017
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Policy
Major: Healthcare Management and Policy
Cumulative GPA: 2.9/4.0
Relevant Course Work:
▪ Healthcare Reimbursement
▪ Strategic Planning in Health Organizations
▪ Hospital Administration
▪ Healthcare Management Ethics
O’Charley’s Restaurant and Bar Bloomington, IN
Server August 2014-present
▪ I communicated with guests to ensure their experience is satisfactory and raised my check average
from $11.75 to $13.60 in two months.
▪ Collaborated with other servers and managers to ensure a holistic and welcoming atmosphere.
Dairy Queen Mooresville, IN
Cashier September 2011-August 2013
▪ Obtained guests’ food orders and cooperated with fellow employees to guarantee orders were
manufactured correctly and within an acceptable time period
▪ Managed the front cashier and ensured that my drawer was tallied appropriately at the end of my shift
AmeriCorps Volunteer Terre Haute,IN
Assistant Schedule Coordinator May 2013
▪ Coordinated daily meal times, chores,transportation, and job schedules for teenage girls at a shelter
for young women.
▪ Organized a chart for daily chores assigned to a specific girl and collaborated with the shelter’s
management to operate a transportation system based on each individual girl’s work commitments
AmeriCorps Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Terre Haute,IN
Volunteer January 2012
▪ Engaged in a group volunteer project that coordinated and presented a one-day activity fair for
underprivileged children in the Terre Haute area
▪ Microsoft Office
▪ Decision Making Skills
▪ Written Communication Skills
▪ Analytical Skills