Be the first to like this
A recent survey of more than 800 organizations revealed the vast majority of them — 79 percent — believe their company will face a crisis online next year. Despite this belief, most practitioners are unprepared to manage a crisis created by the 24/7 news cycle.
You are the social media leader for your organization. You must prepare for a crisis before it strikes. You must know how to manage a crisis. It‘s vital to your organization's survival!
In this interactive workshop, you'll learn how to:
• Write an employee and organizational social media policy
• Integrate social media with all your communications channels and messages
• Develop and test a social media crisis plan
• Create and manage your digital communications team
• Track and analyze social media mentions, including impressions, reach, website traffic and traditional mentions
• Monitor social media for harmful messages so you can respond quickly
• Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs to manage the crisis and perhaps save your brand with a powerful counter-offensive
• Rebuild confidence among important stakeholders following a crisis