•The organic or ecological agriculture is the
environmentally friendly agriculture, in
which chemical pesticides and fertilizers
Advantages of organic agriculture
• a) increases soil fertility
• b ) prevents the plant from diseases impinging
• c environmental pollution coming from agriculture
• d ) protects plants and animals .
• e) reduces energy consumption
• f ) improves living conditions thanks to the production of food with nutritional
•Outside areas shall be
managed either without
any use of pesticides or
according to organic
Advantages of organic products
• They have nutritious value
• They have a guarantee.They are checked and certified.
• They are fresh because they have been collected and sold only in time
naturally grow up.
• They protect the human body from the development of serious
• They don’t poison water, soil, beneficial insects and birds.
Organic products are ideal for:
• Children and old people:They provide the nutricients needed for life and
growth, without containing toxics
• Women in pregnancy
•The Community logo is the symbol for organic products
which is understood throughout the Community .It
indicates that the products have met strict Community
production criteria and have undergone some checks.