BE (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
Mobile: +91 9698920908
Seeking suitable positions in Industrial Instrumentation
· A result oriented Instrumentation Engineer with more than 4.2 years of
experience in automation, instrumentation & control system.
· Experienced in Testing, Monitoring and Calibration of various field instruments
· Analyzing and troubleshooting of Various Process Control loop.
· Posses good knowledge in the areas Process Control, Industrial Instrumentation,
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
· Possess good analytical, problem solving skills, communication and relationship
· Confident energetic, flexible and Skilled at learning new concepts quickly.
· Proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team.
1. HATSUN AGRO PRODUCT LTD, Palacode:
Hatsun Agro Product Ltd is one of the Leading milk powder manufacturing plant of
capacity 60 Tons per day and also manufacturing of dairy ingredients like Butter, ghee and
consumer powder etc.
Designation: Instrumentation and Electrical Engineer
Period of Total experience: July 2010 to till date (4.3 Years)
Operation and Maintenance of various field instruments in 60 TPD Milk
Nature of Job:
· Analysis and troubleshooting of Various Process Control loop such as
Temperature, pressure, flow, level in 60 TPD Milk Powder plant of fully
automate with PLC(Allen Bradley) and SCADA.
· Testing, Monitoring, loop checking and Calibration of various field
instruments such as Temperature Sensor, Temperature Transmitter,
Temperature controller /Indicator, Temperature scanner, Pressure Gauge,
Pressure Transmitter, Level Transmitter, Metal Detector, Sanitary remote
controlled valve with think-top, Butterfly valve with actuator and think-top,
· Involved in maintenance modification, erection and commissioning of
various type of field instrument and control system for different process units.
· Troubleshooting and Programming of Variable Frequency Drives (Allen
Bradley, Danfoss, Siemens )
· Calibration and servicing in temperature/pressure /level control valve,
positioner, I/P converter.
· Trouble Shooting of Boiler Instrument such as Level Transmitter, Level
Controllers, mobery unit, steam flow meter, Dense Phase Pneumatic System
(Ash Handling System).
· Troubleshooting and maintenance of PLC based packing machine such as Hassia
pack (flexi Bag 280 E),pet jar sleeve Applicator(LE-100),pet jar ghee filling
machine(super pack),pillow pouch machine(nichrome fill pack ),Bottle capping
· Maintenance and calibration of Electronic weigh scale (Essae-Teroka and Metler
toledo) and Weigh Bridges.
· Troubleshooting all instrumentation & automation problems in powder
· Planning of Preventive Maintenance Schedule of instrument and ensure
calibration in due date.
· Looking after material Spare management to achieve un-interrupted
production and to increase plant Availability.
· Knowledge in operating of maintenance activities in SAP.
Knowledge in Thermal Equipments as follows,
Boilers Oil fired, AFBC types up-to 20TPh of Thermax make
Compressors of Hall-Screw, Frick, Kirloskar makes up-to 230TR with
Cooling towers up-to 1000TR
Air compressors up-to 400CFM of Atlas Cop co makes
Cold room up-to -35°C with Accessories of Rinac makes
Water treatment plant.
Project Undertaken in my company:
· Automation of Milk Silo Agitator in order to reduce power consumption by
· Integration of Ghee Boiler Duct Exhaust Fan with Agitator to save energy.
· Automation of Exhaust Fan with Respect to room temperature for the purpose
of energy saving.
· Automation of Pre-Stratification tank by using level sensor to minimize the loss
of Production due to overflow of Tank, and to reduce manpower.
· Automation of VF DRIVE for packing machine to increase production and to
reduce power consumption.
· Automation of Refrigeration cooling tower fan based on condenser outlet
temperature using VF Drive to reduce power consumption.
· Coal counter system in Boiler section.
· In a plant, all section for fire safety purpose fixed a smoke detectors and alarm
(hooter), and manual call point indicators.
· BE Electronics & Instrumentation with 75.26% from Kongu Engineering
College, Erode,Jun 2007 – May 2010.
· Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg with 86.08% from Lakshmi
Narayana Polytechnic college, Dharmapuri,Jun 2003 – Apr 2007.
· 10th Std with 84.56% from Amala High School, Dharmapuri Jun 2002 – Apr
Name : V.Anandhan
Father Name : N.Varadharajan (Late)
Sex : Male
Date of Birth :21-05-1987
Nationality : Hindhu
Marital Status: Single
Pass Port No : K6160666(15/11/2012-14/11/2022)
Address For Communication:
3/1.a Muthumariyamman Kovil road,
Reference Mr. R.Dinesh,
HAPL, Asst. Manager – Eelctrical
Mob: +91 9500 004872
HAPL, Asst. Manager – Instrumentation
Mob: +91 9500 036203
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my
knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned