• B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from Sathyabama University, Chennai with around 7.4 years of
experience in Operations & Maintenance as Deputy Manager with Jindal steel & Power Ltd.
• Spearheaded Industrial equipment maintenance resulting in increasing equipment availability for
productivity improvement in bottom line by utilizing existing assets.
• Diligent & result oriented professional, with exposure across Production, maintenance, Scheduling &
• Hands on expertise in deriving measures to enhance equipment maintenance efficiency and productivity
using PM & MM modules. Exposure to ISO & TPM.
• Have been associated with Jindal Group from past more than 7 years.
• Working in 1.4 MTPA Bar Mill Project.
• Involved in the erection of 48 nos. of dual fuel lateral burners in 245 tons/hr RHF (Reheating furnace).
• Ensuring Radio Graphic testing of billet riders of RHF skids
• OPI (open package inspection) of all materials received at site.
• Performing SAP related works of project works.
• Hands on experienced in module shop.
• Ensuring Corrective maintenance, Preventive based Maintenance & Condition Monitoring of Equipments with
ANAND KUMAR JHA
Contact No: +91-9777457023
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Organization: Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Barbil, Odisha
Designation: Deputy Manager, Mechanical Maintenance
Duration- Feb, 2009- Aug-2015
Current Organization: Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Angul, Odisha
Designation: Deputy Manager
Duration- 07.09.2015- Till date
effective Root Cause Analysis for the elimination of Abnormalities.
• Ensuring and monitoring all shutdowns related safety inspection &job activities for Quality & timely
Compliance of jobs.
• To ensure the machine availability with proper supervision through Preventive maintenance Schedules as per the
• Utilizing of skill to perform CBM maintenance such as water moisture percentage & NAS.
• To coordinate with the Maintenance Team, to carry out the requisite Maintenance Breakdowns.
• To Oversee the Inventory Stock for the Maintenance Spare parts, to minimise the breakdowns.
• Developing & Executing Annual Spare, Maintenance & Shutdown Plan.
• Proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of materials,
manpower & machine utilization.
• Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001, and OHSAS 18001 & attended 3 years of surveillance & Renewal
audit for the certification. By “IRQS”.
• Sound knowledge of ISO 50001 Energy Management System & certified internal auditor by IRQS.
• Ensuring compliance to quality standards as per ISO 9001 & maintained all related documents.
• Foreseeing performance bottlenecks and taking corrective measures to avoid the same.
• Compiling Safety Management System, Developing Standard operating procedures, Work Instructions &
implementing Positive Isolation.
• Implementing TPM and driving knowledge sharing sessions and lessons learnt to prevent the defects in future.
• Strong Knowledge & Skill of Mechanical sub-assemblies like Industrial belt Conveyors, Apron Chain conveyors,
Vibrating Screens, Crushers , High speed fluid Couplings, Gear couplings, Gearboxes, Gates & Valves.
• Operation and Maintenance of Crusher, industrial belt conveyor and co-ordinate with vendors for the proper
selection and procurement for different application as per requirement.
• Knowledge of Maintenance Management System PM and MM Modules in SAP.
• Worked as a trainee in the 7MT project Commissioning
• Worked as Shift In charge for O&M in RMH department.
• Worked for the operation & maintenance of belt conveyors
• Project execution of blue dust conveying system for minimizing the re-handling cost of products.
• Product conveyors fabrication, erection & commissioning
• Programming Language : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Operating System: Windows 98 & Higher.
• SAP Skill: (PM & MM Module)
Previous Organization: JSW (Jindal South West) Steel Bellary, Karnataka
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Mechanical Maintenance
Father’s Name : Mr. Anil Kumar Jha
Mother's Name : Mrs. Nilam Jha
Date of Birth : 04-01-1986
Current Location : Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, Angul, Odisha.
Permanent Address : Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Marital Status : Married.
• Presented paper on QUALITY KAIZAN in NCQC-
10 at Vishakhapatnam & got distinguished award.
• Certified Internal Auditor for ISO: 50001 (Energy
Management System) by IRQS.
• Attended seminar at Bhilai Steel Plant on Effective
Maintenance strategies for Zero Breakdown
• B-Tech Mechanical from Sathyabama
University, Chennai (2004-08) with 80.8%
• HSC-Class 12th
(CBSE) from D.A.V,
Dhanbad (2002-04) with 78.2% marks.
Languages Known : English, Hindi.
Current CTC: 10.00 Lacs
(All the information given above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief)
Thanks and Regards,
Anand Kumar Jha