2. Improve Access To Your Services
Patients are now living longer, workload has substantially
increased however, funding and workforce has not!
Relieve some of your pressures and let a mobile App do
the work for you:
- Free up your clerical team by enabling patients to
securely book appointments via the app instead of
over the telephone
- Reduce ‘did not attends’ by allowing patients to
cancel their appointments.
- Schedule reminder alerts for appointments and
health campaigns (seasonal flu immunisations,
childrens immunisations and screening checks)
- All managed by an easy to use content
3. Issues Currently Facing GP Practices (1/2)
- Large numbers of ‘did not attends’ - Losing £136 per missed appointment
- Customers are unable to get through to a receptionist over the telephone
- Lengthy patient registration process
- Sending paper or text reminders to customers is expensive
- Difficulty reaching unengaged patients
- Increased demand and limited resources
- Constant changes to legislation and advice and guidance
4. Issues Currently Facing GP Practices (2/2)
- 25% of GP visits not being necessary thus wasting valuable resources
- Practices are busier than ever impacting the quality of care
- Potential lack of continuity of care in communities
5. How Could A Mobile App Solve These Issues? (1/2)
- Our in app booking system allows customers to view available appointments
and book with ease receiving a booking confirmation freeing up your clerical
team and capacity
- Our in app forms can be used to make all your practice forms into eForms,
enabling a secure capture and transfer of information from patients to
- Schedule push notification alerts to remind patients of their appointment or
upcoming immunisations or screening checks
6. How Could A Mobile App Solve These Issues? (2/2)
- Patients can use the secure messaging centre to notify of any cancellations
or use this feature for discreet consultations with practice staff.
- With our information tab patients will have access to all up to date health
information and community services available to them. You can also include
all the information about your practice on these tabs (like your website).
- Send instant push notifications to notify patients of local clinics or about any
campaigns e.g. Flu vaccine campaign.
- Incorporate your practice Facebook and Twitter accounts on the App to
induce much higher rates of engagement with your customers and
7. The Mobile Industry
Users spend 90% of their time in apps compared to mobile web
52% of smartphone users gather health-related information on their phones
91% of adults have their mobile device within arm's reach 24/7
Push notifications have a 92% open rate versus 68% of text messages.
8. GP App Features in a Nutshell
Provide contact details, directions, social links and your opening
hours from one easily accessed tabs
Communicate directly with patients with your own secure chat
centre and send attachments.
Create a form for anything with features like photo upload, text
and signature fields
Send messages directly to your patient's phone screen to
remind them about their appointments. Target patients based
on their location using our advanced geo-fencing feature
One touch calling/ emailing
Give your patients a seamless way to get in touch. Our App
offers email, telephone and instant messaging.
Respond directly to private chat messages and allow patients
to get in touch 24/7. Keep track of patient visits and group
patients using tags for targeted campaigns
Include a full community directory to give patients and easy
way to find outreach support in their area.
Allow patients to book appointments from a calendar,
integrating with a number of booking providers and you’ll never
need to take a phone appointment again!