3. Introduction of Ryanair
• Tony Ryan found Ryanair in 1985 .
• In 1990, Michael O’Leary, Tony Ryan’s personal advisor,
started restructuring the airline .
• Michael was made the CEO of the airline in 1993 and
given 25% stake in the company.
• In 1997, Ryanair hugely benefitted from the European
airline deregulation and by 2000 were flying to 45
4. Introduction of Ryanair
• In 2001, Ryanair started the largest online booking
• Since, Ryanair passenger Grow up by millions.
• Ranked in 2010 as the world favorite airline from low cost
customer segment point of view.
•Ryanair is the number one low cost airline until the day of
the presentation without any airline incident.
9. Ryanair SWOT Analysis
This shows that the company is finding it difficult to
maintain low costs.
The One-off press advertisements are frequently banned
by the Advertising Standards Authority, as deceiving.
10. Ryanair SWOT Analysis
Ryanair can expand to Eastern Europe, Asia, Trans
Ryanair has plans to order new air planes to expand.
Ryanair collects a lot of data from its passengers while
booking flights and has the opportunity to create a
12. Ryanair Marketing strategy
• Ryanair is the largest direct booking website and
eliminating the agencies surcharge.
• Being branded as the lowest cost airline, Ryanair is
targeting the biggest segment of customers.
• Ryanair is extending to the emerging market with new
destinations to east Europe and north Africa.
13. Ryanair Marketing strategy
• Growing the online advertising and Social media
• Growing the brand equity by a plan of Alitalia
• Being the best airline in services enhancement,
Ryanair is working on the quality factor for
customers attraction and retention.