Be the first to like this
Our client is the World leader in Vitro – Diagnostics and is a strong research-focused healthcare company, having presence all over the globe.
Position offered: Business System Analyst - ERP
Position based: Corporate office - Mumbai
Reporting to: Deputy Manager – Information Technology.
Role & Responsibilities:-
• Establish partnership with business, understand business strategies & needs.
• Propose & implement best practices solutions and business process improvement initiatives
• Tightly collaborate with regional Competency Centers (SAP, CRM & Content management)
• Coordinate the network of key users
• Understand business strategies & needs, in-depth understanding of main business processes(Logistics, material management, Distribution, Procurement & service)
• Manage local business requirements, formulate adequate solutions in collaboration with regional Competency Centers (SAP, CRM & Content management).
C)Business process improvement:
• Evaluate, propose & implement best practice solutions
• Drives business process Re- engineering initiatives(Procedural changes, SOPs,etc.)
• Ensures existing systems are used adequately & proposes continuous improvement actions(change requests, etc.)
• Manage local projects (improvement initiatives, training, etc.)
D)Application support – Information management:
• Ensure existing systems are used adequately and propose continuous improvements actions
• Coordinate the key users network
• Ensures key users and end-users are obtaining adequate information and training
• Provide information management services (support for reporting, data up and download, support to data cleansing activities, etc.)
• Facilitate Change Management through requirements gathering & coordination of Functional & Regression Test.
E)Skills & Competencies:
The candidate will work in close collaboration with business and Regional/Global IT teams to understand business requirements and design solutions in the area of Finance, Controlling, Logistics, Material Management, Distribution, Procurement and Service processes (SAP FICO, MM and SD). The role is business oriented and may involve configuration or programming.
• Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
• Quick learner
• Effective team player with the ability to perform under pressure
• Able to work independently when required
• Strong interpersonal communication and an assertive and self-starter attitude
• The candidate must be willing to travel
• Ability to integrate with an existing team, "non-disruptive" though affirmed personality, positive work attitude
• Self-starter, drive, persistent, ability to work with limited supervision
• Objective oriented and responsible
Educational & Experience:
Minimum of B.Sc. IT, would prefer BE in Computer Science with at least 5+ years of experience.