How To Improve Your Mindset: The ONE thing you MUST know!
• 1) DAILY – What ONE thing must you do today that will drive your business
Resource: Gary Keller – “The One Thing”
• 2) WEEKLY – Divide your week up.
• 2 days: “Creative Mode” – build services or products, generate new
leads and spend time “future thinking” … that is, think on where your
business is going.
• 3 days: “Maintenance Mode” – answering phone calls / e-mails /
doing outcalls and setting up appointments.
• 2 days: CHILL no work at all… digest / simmer / assimilate. This plan is
designed to provide you with LONGEVITY.
Resource: Dan Sullivan – “Strategic Coach”
• Grass Fed / Organic / Fresh Caught ex. Sushi, Beef Tartar
• Insure that your meet is fresh from a farm or fresh caught from the ocean.
• Some studies show a correlation to better absorption of micro/macro nutrients:
protein, vitamins and minerals. This leads to a debate as to whether cooking is
healthy or not.
• Only way to find out if a Raw Food Diet is for you – TRY IT OUT!
• CAVEAT EMPTOR – Buyer Beware… Herbs work to a degree.
• BIGGER ISSUE: WHAT’S THE ROOT OF YOUR STRESS?
• Perform an honest self audit and get to the “real” issue. Find the
elephant in the room. Adjust the reality that you’re living in so that
you’re not as stressed.
• Helpful Herbs: Ashwagandha, licorice root, raw tumeric and ginger.
Suggestion: steep raw ginger and tumeric in hot water for 10 – 15
minutes and drink in the afternoon.