• a homosexual is the sexual attraction between
members of the same sexes such as man to
man and woman to woman. sexually.
• Not accepted fully in society
Male will be quite feminine and girly. With a
light voice and a sassy walk.
Lesbians- butch, manly, male looking, male loose
• Is the sexual attraction between members of the
opposite sexes such as man attracts to woman
and woman attracts to man sexually.
• Fully accepted in society.
• Male- manly, strong, takes care of there
woman, bread winner
• Woman- very feminine, stays at home, like retail
therapy, takes care of the children, love pink, a
• a heterosexual urban man who enjoys
shopping, fashion, and similar interests
traditionally associated with women or
Rihanna -Pour it up
• Mise en scene - Women in little clothing shows there
• Challenges stereotype as she has lots of money and
she is a heterosexual woman.
• Challenges stereotype as she is smoking a cigar this is
seen as masculine.
• The way she was is sitting is challenging the
• She is pretty which is a stereotype of a heterosexual
• Just women in the video could mean she is a