* As of 1 January 2017
2012 2014 2016
AWS has been continually expanding its services to support virtually any cloud workload,
and it now has more than 125 services that range from compute, storage, networking,
database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, developer, mobile,
Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), security, hybrid and enterprise
AWS Pace of Innovation
AWS Marketplace – IT Software Optimized for the
• Online store to discover, purchase, and
deploy IT software on top of the AWS
• Catalog of 2700+ IT software solutions
including Paid, BYOL, Open Source,
SaaS, and free-to-try options.
• Pre-configured to operate on AWS.
• Software checked by AWS for security
• Deploys to AWS environment in
• Flexible, usage-based billing models.
• Software charges billed to AWS
Includes AWS Test Drive.