How do you build an architecture which is designed from the beginning to withstand failure? This session will cover techniques to develop such an architecture which is capable of withstanding disaster and failure. Take advantage of AWS Availability Zones to spread your application or workload across multiple physical locations to isolate yourself from physical and geographical disruptions. Replicate your database and state information to increase availability.
Attend this complimentary webinar to learn these techniques and many more. What you will learn:
• How to design for failure
• How to use distribute your application across Multiple Availability Zones (physically different data centers)
• How to scale your application as traffic grows and / or shrinks
• How to make your application self healing
• How to add loose coupling into your application to make it more survivable