More and more customers are running mission-critical SAP applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. AWS is the only public cloud certified by SAP to run SAP HANA in production in both single and multi-node configurations up to 1.22TB of memory. AWS offers a variety of options to trial and deploy SAP HANA, including how to utilize SAP HANA licenses that you have already purchased (in a bring your own license scenario) on the low cost, secure, and highly elastic AWS Cloud without having to make long-term commitments or costly capital expenditures for their underlying infrastructure.
Review this content designed for technical decision makers, architects, or IT administrators to gain an overview of the technical capabilities and benefits of running SAP HANA on the AWS Cloud. We will also highlight relevant SAP Support Notes and available tools for HANA such as an Implementation and Operations Guide, and the new SAP HANA on AWS Quick Start Reference Deployment Guide, which includes instructions on how to automate implementation of SAP HANA using AWS CloudFormation templates.
Reasons to Review:
• Gain an overview on the technical capabilities of running SAP HANA on AWS
• Learn more about how to design, deploy, and implement HANA on AWS
• Where to find deployment tools, support notes, available test drives or trials, and a new SAP HANA on AWS Quick Start Reference Deployment Guide
• Hear about customer success stories
• Listen to AWS experts and get your questions answered
• How to engage with AWS to get assistance or find the right AWS partner to help