How to accelerate your online end user experience using Amazon CloudFront?
Today end users expect to be able to view media content anytime, anywhere and on any device. Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery used to distribute content to end users around the globe with low latency, high data transfer speeds in a cost effective manner. Amazon CloudFront can be used to deliver your entire website, including dynamic, static, streaming, and interactive content using a global network of edge locations. Requests for your content are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
Join this webinar to learn about Amazon CloudFront’s unique Content Delivery Network (CDN), how it works and the benefits it provides. We will walk you through common real life challenges our customers face and how AWS builds a solution that combines performance, pricing and a really simple set up.
Attend this session to find out about:
• Common business challenges and how Amazon CloudFront can resolve them
• Workloads that can benefit from Amazon CloudFront such as software downloads (large files, gaming), video streaming (live and VOD) and whole site delivery (web acceleration)
• Enhancing brand value, monetizing content and implementing security options e.g. DRM and DDOS
• Other AWS services (transcode, storage, compute, DNS) to architect with Amazon CloudFront to effectively drive costs down and simplify workflows
• Leveraging the AWS Partner Network to architect additional elements to your workflow like DRM and Reporting