Be the first to like this
In this growing and rapidly evolving category, there are multiple opportunities for developers to partner with large-scale organizations looking for ways to improve health, performance and business outcomes. During this session we will discuss significant neurotech-related initiatives taking place at large IT, pharma and automotive firms, as well as universities.
- Chair: Richard Varn, Distinguished Presidential Appointee at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Tommy Sagroun, CEO of CogniFit
- Peter Freer, Inventor and CEO of Freer Logic
- Glenn Morrison, Director of Clinical Trials at Lumosity
- Nikhil Sriraman, IP Analyst at SharpBrains
Presentation @ The 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit http://sharpbrains.com/summit-2015/agenda