(Session held at the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit; October 28-30th, 2014)
12:30-2pm. How can front-line professionals incorporate the emerging brain health toolkit to their practices?
- Elizabeth Frates, Director of Medical Student Education at the Institute of Lifestyle Medicine
- Dr. Catherine Madison, Director of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center at California Pacific Medical Center
- Barbara Van Amburg, Chief Nursing Officer at Kaiser Permanente Redwood City
- Dr. Wendy Law, Clinical Neuropsychologist at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Chair: Dr. Michael O’Donnell, Editor-In-Chief of the American Journal of Health Promotion
Learn more here: