You hear a lot about big data these days, and no industry deals with the volume, velocity and variety of data like the communications industry. But having big data and being able to harness the potential of it are two completely different things.
This webinar will review the market conditions and potential applications for strategic analytics within the communications industry, and describe how service providers can use this insight to:
1) Integrate data from Planning, Operations, and other departments to find hidden opportunities
2) Make faster, more informed network and customer decisions, with the data to back them up
3) Identify new market and service opportunities before their competition
4) Get an intimate understanding of their customers' preferences in order to improve retention rates
5) Drive a measurable improvement in revenue, network performance and operational efficiency