Done by Christina, Irene and Jimena M.
DRINKING ALCOHOL IS GOOD?
Drinking alcohol is very bad and dangerous for
kids, teens and for adults too. Alcohol is a drug, and
it is the drug most used by teens. Many kids have
their first drink at an early age, as young as 10 or 11
or even younger.
if you drink alcohol?
• Alcohol changes a person's ability to think, speak and
see things as they really are. You might lose your
balance and have trouble walking properly.
Parts of the body which are
affected by alcohol
• The alcohol reduces the amount of insulin produced in
• If diabetics drink a lot of alcohol they have more
probabilities to die than people without diabetes.
• It also hurts the brain, the nervous system, the circulatory
system, the heart, the esophagus and other organs.
These are some effects of alcohol
This is how
you will see if
you drink a lot
How can we prevent
- Do not keep alcohol in your home.
- Avoid situations and people that encourage drinking.
- Make new nondrinking friends.
- Do fun things that do not involve alcohol.
Forms of preventing alcohol abuse:
If you are an alcoholic and
you want to stop:
If you've made the decision to stop drinking alcohol
completely, for health reasons or otherwise, read on for
practical tips and advice.
Firstly, if you think you have a serious drinking problem
and are experiencing any of the associated symptoms, you
should ask your doctor or a professional about it as soon
as possible. There are also a number of national alcohol
support services who you can go to.
Also there are:
Alcoholic meetings of people with problems with alcohol.
And a VERY VERY important thing is NOT to drink
alcohol mostly in kids and people with a high age, but it is
also very important in adults.