Be the first to like this
Software defined networks (SDNs) offer an agile and scalable network option, yet the lack of visibility presents a huge challenge for the security and network operations teams who need to secure and manage it.
Join Omer Ganot, Product Manager at AlgoSec, for this technical webinar on best practices for managing security across the SDN environment.
Key topics include:
• How to securely discover, map and migrate application connectivity to the SDN
• Holistically managing the entire hybrid SDN, cloud and on-premise enterprise network through a single pane of glass
• Assessing risk and compliance cohesively for the entire end-to-end enterprise environment, including SDN
• Best practices for managing security policies across Cisco ACI, VMware NSX and OpenStack
• Tips and tricks to avoid the pitfalls when managing east-west and north-south security policies