Enterprises are not only migrating applications to the cloud from on-premise data centers, but they are developing multi-cloud strategies to take advantage of availability and cost structures as well as to avoid vendor lock-in. In fact, IDC has predicted that more than 85% of IT organizations will commit to multi-cloud architectures already by the end of this year.
In complex, multi-cloud and hybrid environments, security teams need to understand which network flows and security controls impact application connectivity, including cloud-specific security controls (Network ACL and security groups) as well as virtual and physical firewalls that protect cloud resources. They need to manage policies that maintain their compliance posture across multiple clouds and hybrid environments.
In this webinar, Yitzy Tannenbaum, Product Marketing Manager at AlgoSec, will illuminate security-policy issues in multi-cloud and hybrid environments and show you how to achieve:
• Visibility across the multi-cloud network topology to ensure deployment of security controls that support network-segmentation architecture
• Uniform security policy across complex multi-cloud and hybrid environments
• Automatic monitoring of multi-cloud and hybrid network-security configuration changes to analyze and
assess risk and to avoid compliance violations
• Instant generation of audit-ready reports for major regulations, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX and NERC, in the context of multi-cloud environments
• Automatic provisioning of application connectivity flows across a variety of security controls in hybrid environments