Netpak Packaging manufactures folding cartons, labels, displays , sleeves etc... for the Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, Consumer Goods and Pharmaceutical industries across North America. As a professional printing and packaging company, we are BRC/IoP Issue 4-certified by GFSI which validates the high standards of quality, safety and traceability of our production line. We offer aggressive pricing with a high quality product, along with quick turnarounds (fastest in the industry). You can visit our website www.netpak.com for a list of our credentials, certifications and equipment.
Please contact me with any questions and/or RFQ requests.
Sr. Account Manager
NETPAK COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Develop and produce high quality, innovative products with high
added value for your business.
1. The Team: highly skilled, experienced and devoted
2. The Technology: most advanced and state-of-the-art equipment
3. The product: zero delays and zero defects philosophy
4. The service: fastest turnover in the industry, 24h Prepress
services and inventory management
5. The Certification: Quality, Environmental, Safety and Traceability
standards among the most stringent in the industry
Every day we aspire to do better for our people and our customers
Develop a strong brand recognized by all as being innovative and synonymous
of quality, loyalty and performance.
Better People, Better Technology, Better Service, Better Returns
Consistently provide exceptional packaging and printing solutions through the
highest caliber employees, state-of-the-art technologies and innovative
practices, in a manner that meets and exceeds our client's expectations.
1. Customer Focus: We owe our business to our customers. We place them
at the heart of our business and relentlessly meet and exceed their
2. People: Our employees are the most valuable resource. We are more than
coworkers – we are family. We collectively work as a team, bringing our
individual talent, experience and expertise to achieve common goals.
3. Technology: State-of-the-art technology is at the core of everything we do.
Not only is it how we maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace,
it’s how we enhance customer experience.
4. Innovation: Innovation is the driving force behind our business, it is our
DNA. In close collaboration and partnership with our customers, we keep
developing innovative packaging and printing solutions.
5. Excellence: We constantly strive to be excellent in all that we do. We see
excellence as a process of continuous improvement and learning, never
resting on past achievements.
Innovation, Technology & Customer Satisfaction
1. Deliver: Increased customer value through collaborative
innovation. The Future belongs to those who innovate, and do
2. Provide: The highest quality standards of both product and
service to meet the needs of our customers and their specific
3. Build: Collaborative business relationships with our partners
(customers and suppliers)
4. Educate: We strongly believe that and educated consumer is
our best customer!
NETPAK MARKETS & PRODUCTS
1. Packaging: Folding boxes, Point-of-sale material, Bag-in-box,
Setup boxes, carton sleeve…
2. Labels: leading supplier of Cut and Stack labels for food and beverage
3. Commercial printing: Posters & brochures, Annual reports
& Corporate literature, Catalogues & manuals…
Food & Beverage Pharma Hardware
1. Structural and graphic design
5. Gluing and folding
7. Delivery and customer support
• A recent pre-press and press units industrial park
• 2014: Implementation of a New ERP system (EFI Radius)
• 2015: EFI CRM Module implementation
• 2016 : Integrated CRM – iQuote – ERP for a faster turnaround
Netpak relies on the most advanced pre-press systems and production
equipment to deliver flawless printed matters.
State-of-the Art Presses & other Equipment/software
Latest generation of Computer to plate (CTP)
Heidelberg Supra Setter CTP processor
Multi line screen management
High resolution calibrated proof clients: 2 Epson
Commercial and packaging imposition software
Digital cutting and tracing plotter (samples &
Digital press Xerox 700i
User-friendly fully secured FTP site
2 Sheet-fed offset presses
KBA Rapida 106 41-inch six-color press with
Full U.V varnish (interdeck). High speed
performance (18,000 sheets/h)
Seven-color Mitsubishi Diamond press
Printing paper, film, foil, paperboard and F & N
micro-flute sheets up to 28 x 40 inches and up
to 52 pts caliper
Using special ink and varnish to provide a wide
range of amazing effects (raise UV, soft touch,
grit, gloss back effect varnish)
Netpak holds many certifications proving their commitment to:
Best Quality & Traceability Management Standards
Environmental & social awareness: FSC, Ecologo, SFI and PEFC
The highest quality standards: ISO 9001, GMI and G7 Master
Security & Traceability guarantee: GFSI (BRC/IOP Standard 4)
Netpak is one of the first North American packaging printer to obtain a
BRC IOP certification for Packaging and Packaging Products
Hybrid printing techniques and multiple varnish
effects (mat and gloss finishes, contrast effects,
Multiple Substrates (CRB, SBS, APET, CCNB …)
Finishing: embossing, hot foil, special cuts,
Direct printing on micro-flute (N & F) corrugated
Interactive packaging : NFC tags, RF and AM
theft prevention tags
9055, rue des Inventions
Anjou, Québec H1J 3A7
YOUR PARTNER FOR SUCCESS
Commitment | Transparency | Flexibility