Available from Amazon.com and other retail outlets
Learn more information at
Book Poster by Alexis Aronis
Do You Want Your Book to be a Best-Seller?
Whether you’re making your first book, or simply making another new book, “Make Your Book - The
Author’s & Writer’s Workbook Based on Bestsellers” is your key to creating a picture of your ideal book or
your next new bestselling book.
The book presents an action blueprint for creating Printed and/or Electronic books using CreateSpace
templates in MS Word for Interior & Cover.
Make your Book is a practical manual based on RESEARCH OF BESTSELLERS to assist the Author/Writer
* The options in choosing the right Trim Size and opportunities in choosing suitable Aspect Ratio
* Detection of appropriate personal Category/Genre and Rational of choices of Bestselling Authors
* Utilization of the Bestselling Zone and understanding of Mass Market Paperback
* The Flowchart of Book Reviews and the GAP or Success Threshold of Book Reviews
* Best Practices for implementing Templates, Themes, Styles and other Word-Processing techniques:
- Sections and Section Breaks / Collaboration with Colleagues and Editors / Index and Book Indexing
Make Your Book
The Author’s and Writer’s Workbook Based on Bestsellers