Here's a short summary of my slides:
1. Changing of CTR's in organic results due to knowledge graph elements. What does that mean, and what we should do in order not to lose traffic and conversions?
2. Mobile trend. Where is it going, and when do we need to act?
Page/Website speed. How do we take control of this issue?
3. Cannibalisation of SERPs. What is it, and how to prevent this?
4. How to monitor your website's backlinks profile?
5. How to make your website super fast
1. Create your company Wikipedia page
2. Add a profile on Wikidata.org. (If you currently have a
Freebase profile, be sure to reference it in your Wikidata
profile using the Freebase Identifier element.)
1. Implement organization schema markup on your website. Be
sure to specify your logo, social profiles, Wikidata and your
Wikipedia profile using the SameAs element.
1. Develop a strong Online Brand Reputation and Authority,
presence on SMM channels, Google+ Brand on Local Page
How to add Knowledge
It’s all about users
Rand Fishkin - http://www.slideshare.net/randfish/ranking-
1. Create a mobile version of your site with the help of
affordable tools like Mobify, Mofuse, MobisiteGalore and etc.
1. Or, make your website simply responsive to render correctly
your pages for both desktop and mobile traffic
2. Use Mobile Plugins on Popular CMS Platforms
3. Create Mobile App
Making your website mobile
To Dig a bit Deeper:
Top 5 tips:
1. Reduce number of requests – minimalize HTTP
2. Make your server-side awesome (hosting, database,
response time, webserver and etc)
3. Clean your HTML code
4. Decrease the size of requests – minify all your files
and optimize images file size
5. Use proper cashing
A bit of geeky stuff: