1238 N 32nd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 | (815) 481-9000| firstname.lastname@example.org
A.A. | 2011 | ILLINOIS VALLEYCOMMUNITY COLLEGE
· Major: Art
Skills & Attributes|
· Regularly perform tasks as a team.
· Proficient team player, believe in equalparticipation.
POSITIVE WORK ETHIC
· Willing to put in the time to complete the task at hand properly.
· Find fulfillment in a hard day’s work.
· Frequently make phone calls, send emails and verbally communicate with coworkers and clients.
· Laughter is the best medicine, even if you’re not sick.
· Respect others, respect yourself. Disagreements happen but cool heads can resolve conflict if respect is maintained.
VICE PRESIDENT - APPRENTICE | RIVELANDELECTRIC & HEATING INC. | 2015-PRESENT
· Assist in electrical and HVAC installation, repair and maintenance.
· Daily operations, bookwork, banktransactions and payroll.
PAINT DEPARTMENT HEAD| BLAIN’S FARM & FLEET | 2011-2014
· Stock shelves, customer service, organize department warehouse,work with management to order stock.
SUMMER HELP | SABIC INNOVATIVE PLASTIC| MAY 2011-AUGUST 2011
· Paint safety railings and stations, work with management to order supplies, work with team members to accomplish
Woodworking, crafts, Legos, video games