Your guide to life with
A Charles IFM
Who we are?
There’s a lot to know about us, so
lets start with the facts. We
provide facilities, property and
energy management for a wide
range of private and public sector
We work with a vast number of
clients, in every industry,
delivering a broad range of
services that can be found in one
place: from integrated facilities
management, to property services,
to energy management and much
A Charles Ltd is operated by
director Alex Irving, who has spent
the past 10 years working within
the ever changing FM industry. He
is supported by a well enthused
and qualified team of engineers
from multiple back grounds.
One of the biggest assets that has
helped us grow so organically is our
people. They are the life blood of
our business and are what makes us
different from our peers. Every year
we make significant investment in
attracting, retaining and developing
the best people in the industry at all
Started in 2013 by Alex Irving
Achieved supply chain sustainability
silver award in 2014
2014 Avon cosmetics UK appoint A
Charles facilities management
service provider on an annual
2014 Ayrshire metal products appoint
A Charles Ltd for total facilities
management of their steel
manufacturing site as well as the
installation of new distribution
2015 A Charles win major contract
with Northampton Science Park for
FM services, electrical installation
and electrical testing services.
7 Reasons to outsource to A Charles Ltd.
1. Focus – focus on your core activity by allowing us to manage your facilities
and properties for you.
2. Save money – We can typically save a client 25% of its FM budget through
economies scales, efficiency savings and reliability.
3. Save energy – We can typically help you reduce up to 15% of your energy
4. Innovation – Use our expertise to share best practices across industry.
5. Transfer of risk – Transfer the risk of running you FM to us. We can deliver and
manage your services for you and assume all responsibility.
6. Compliance – We can help you keep up to date with all compliance aspects
relating to legislation and regulation.
7. Motivation – We encourage our employees to be the best they can, learn all
they can and share their insight as a team. We encourage personal development
and support our team as much as possible to allow them to achieve their goals.
Hard and Soft Services.
Electrical installation and testing
Air conditioning installation and
Mechanical installation and
Fire alarm installations and
Planned maintenance routines
Front of house
To be industry leaders, work
with industry leaders alike.
Alex Irving – A Charles IFM.