WorkﬂowGen for iManage
Add process automation
and compliance to iManage Work
WorkﬂowGen’s integration possibilities allow it to
be transparently and ﬂuidly embedded into other
A great example of this is Ofﬁce Information Australia’s use
of WorkﬂowGen embedded in its Document Approval
process for iManage, a leading document and
The solution eliminates paper forms, drastically reduces the
number of emails involved in the workﬂow, keeps a detailed
request history, lets users launch and track document
approvals from anywhere on any device — all while
maintaining the interface users are already familiar with.
Paper forms are eliminated, saving time and resources
while ensuring the integrity of process data.
Users can set workﬂow deadlines and easily track the
processing of requests.
Tight and seamless integration of WorkﬂowGen into the
existing iManage Work interface lets users continue to
work in a familiar environment while providing new
functionalities in both the foreground and the background.
Documents can be routed to other approvers or sent back
to the requester for modiﬁcations.
Documents can be stored in predeﬁned folders as
conﬁgured in the workﬂow applications.
Existing document metadata can be updated dynamically
over the entire workﬂow.
Email notiﬁcations keep users up-to-date on their requests
over the entire course of the workﬂow, and include the
form archive, a link to open the document from directly
within iManage, and links to document metadata.
• Build process-driven business apps with low-code / no-code workﬂow automation
• Automate any type of human and system-based enterprise process
• Customize and integrate your workﬂow apps to ﬁt your environment
• Use the FREE version (download or Docker) of WorkﬂowGen for unlimited users.
Then subscribe and pay only for the process administrators while beneﬁting from
unlimited end-users, processes, instances, features, support and upgrades
• Organizations worldwide use WorkﬂowGen since 2003
Examples of real-life implementations
• Fleet management for a major group of container shipping companies
• Post-production management of blockbuster movies for an international media
• Directorship management for one of the largest global industrial groups
• Global clinical survey implementation processes for a global leader in market
• Air mission management for a Ministry of Defense
• Artist contract management for a major music label
• Management of international mobility of employees of Fortune 500 companies
Some WorkﬂowGen Clients
Read customers’ reviews
Start automating your
Get the FREE version