Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
• Bank of America history:
• In early 1929 “ Bank of America National Trust and Saving
• Bank of America is the largest U.S bank holding company.
In late 1920,
about a merger
between the two
Bank of Italy,
founded in San
in 1904 based on
• Bank of America Headquarters:
The Bank of America headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
It operates in more than 40 countries :
Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
• Net income:
Bank of America reports third-quarter 2014 Net Income of $168 Million.
• Services provided to employees:
Competitive health care.
• Services provided to institutional investors:
Provide institutional clients worldwide with access to our leading
sales and trading and research franchises.
Investment banking services.
Global client relationships and product innovation.
• Services provided to individuals and households:
• Services provided to businesses and corporations:
Capital raising and advisory.
Lending and financing.
Retirement and benefit plan services.
Investment solutions and management.
Mergers and acquisitions.
Interest rate, currency and commodity risk management.
Mission and Philosophy
• Our purpose is to help improve the financial lives of our customers
and clients through the power of every connection.
• Bank of America Corp. Philosophy, similar to a Mission Statement:
“We believe, very simply, that it is the actions of individuals working
together that build strong communities ... and that business has an
obligation to support those actions in the communities it
serves.” Kenneth D. Lewis, Chairman and CEO
Vision and Objectives
Building Better Money Habits.
Connecting people to what matters most through lending, investing
Addressing the critical needs of our communities.
• To make financial lives better, we must:
Realize the Power of Our People.
Trust the Team.
Important message and Slogan
"We are here to help make financial lives better.
Better by connecting our customers and clients to
the financial solutions they need. And, better by
connecting across our company to deliver those
solutions.” -Brian T. Moynihan, CEO
"Think what we can do for you"
Ranking of Bank ofAmerica
Bank of America ranked the second among all major mortgage
originators in overall customer satisfaction by J.D. Power Primary
Mortgage Origination Satisfaction Study in November 13 2014.
Bank of America ranked No. 1 in Online Bank Bill Pay Dollar
Share, No. 1 in Active Online Checking Prospect Traffic, and No. 1
in Active Mobile Users by ComScore in June.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research was named No. 1
Global Research Firm for the third straight year by Institutional
Rewards received by Bank ofAmerica
Winning the accolade for Best
Treasury Services in Europe
In July, Bank of America
Merrill Lynch received two
top honors from
Euromoney magazine, being
named Best Global
Investment Bank and Best
Global Transaction Services
Trade Finance magazine
announced in June that
Bank of America Merrill
was voted “Best Trade
Finance Bank in the
The objectives of the promotional tool
• Target market:
• Promotional tool message:
Inform small businesses of this payroll service.
Support and guidance our costumers needs.
• Clearly understood.
• Consistent with the Bank’s mission, objectives and core values.
Language and Visuals
• Colors, images, and background
• Font Size
• (2014). Retrieved 9 December 2014, from
• Learnbanking.blogspot.com,. (2014). Banking: Bank of America.
Retrieved 9 December 2014, from