What is GBG
Introduction to Google Business Group
Vision & Mission
Who can join GBG Angeles?
What is GBG?
Google Business Group (GBG) is a
community of business professionals
sharing knowledge about Google web
technologies for business success.
Google Business Group (GBG)
This is a community of business
professionals based in Angeles City
and adjacent cities who are passionate
in utilizing Google products and other
web technologies to improve their
business, organization or company.
Hooray, our first event
We had a MapUp first before we became official
GBG Angeles goes to gDayX Central Luzon
Despite of long hour drive, we made it to gDayX Central Luzon
GBG Angeles is
Part of GBG Global
Launch Date: February 20, 2014
GBG Angeles Founder: Carissa Coles
GBG Angeles Co-Founder: Rhena Jean
Vision and Mission
To become the most dynamic and technology-driven business
community in Pampanga and adjacent provinces.
To collaborate, share and inspire members to leverage Google
products and web technologies to improve their business. In
addition, members of GBG Angeles can network with other
GBG independent communities globally.
Who can Join GBG Angeles
GBG Angeles is open for everyone. If you are:
• SME's, CEO, Managers who are interested to know
more about online tools that will create a great
impact on your business
• Students who would like to know more about digital
trends and career opportunities
• Bloggers, PR, Digital Marketers, Consultants who
are interested in collaboration, community building
and online marketing
We'd love to get everyone on board but we want to make sure you get 3 yeses from the
Are you interested in Google products, services, solutions and technology?
Do you want to learn how web technology can bring great impact to your business?
Do you like to network with other professionals, business owners, and students
who passionate with web technology and community building?
Do you want to give back to the community through workshops, meetups, and
How to Join
Sign up using the form:
• To participate in events with no fee.
• To participate in internal trainings and
• Networking with global GBG communities.
• Networking with local members.
What do we expect from you?
• Actively participate and support social gatherings,
workshops, online hangouts, larger events, and
• Invite and train new members.
• To uphold the core values and integrity of the
community. Willing to share ideas and network
with each other.
• Respect and follow the general provisions of the
GBG Global and GBG Angeles.
Connect and Collaborate
Learn and Share
Camaraderie and Harmony
Diversify and Innovate
1. Submit at least 3 success stories from the
Transformation Challenge Workshop series.
2. Reached 100 members this year.
3. Members satisfaction over 70%
4. Over 30% of members are successful in
implementing Google products, online
solutions and web technologies for their
5. Mentor one GBG (target cities: San
Fernando, Olongapo, Tarlac, Bataan, etc)