What type of business is it?
• The type of business for Coca-Cola is
Manufacturer business that use tools,
machines and labor to produce goods for sale,
in which raw material are transformed into
finished goods and sold to wholesalers and
What does the business do?
• Make drinks (Coca-Cola)
• The sales turnover of Coca Cola was -$29
• The prototype Coca-Cola recipe was formulated at the Eagle
Drug and Chemical Company a drugstore in Columbus,
Georgia by John Pemberton, which is popular in United States
at the time due to the belief that carbonated water was good
for the health. Originally coca wine called Pemberton's French
• The first sales were at Jacob's Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia,
on May 8, 1886.
• The first type of Coca Cola was in 1886.
Location – Local / National / International?
• Coca Cola operate right across Europe and
that means a huge array of opportunities in
different cultures all over the continent from
London to Athens, and from Brussels to
Madrid, our offices vary in what they do and,
of course, in how they do it.
• Coca Cola operate across 24 countries and 10
Your experience with the company
• I think this company is very popular in
Thailand and in The World, everyone likes it !
Products / Services
• Coca-Cola in 1886
• Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola in 1983
• Coca-Cola Cherry in 1985
• New Coke (Coca-Cola II) in 1985 – 2002
• Coca-Cola with Lemon in 2001 – 2005
• Coca-Cola Vanilla in 2002 – 2005
• Coca-Cola C2 in 2003 – 2007
• Coca-Cola with Lime in 2005
• Coca-Cola Raspberry in 2005
• Coca-Cola Zero in 2005
• Coca-Cola M5 in 2005
• Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla in 2006 – 2007
• Coca-Cola Blāk in 2006 – 2008
• Coca-Cola Citra in 2006
• Coca-Cola Light Sango in 2006
• Coca-Cola Orange in 2007
Website - Internet Services?