Page 1 of 4
Name: Ahmed Osman Hafez Ibrahim
Profession: Coiled Tubing Operation Team Leader. (Saudi Arabia)
Date of Birth: 10/06/1984
Marital Status: Married
Languages: Arabic: Native Language
English: V. Good (Reading, Writing and Conversation)
Military Status: Finished
Address: 21 Moh, Abdulqader St., Kafr sakr, sharkia, Egypt.
Telephone: +2055 319 3056, +2 0122 9559 967, +966550261880.
E-mail Address: Coil055@yahoo.com.
Educational Degree: Bachelor of Science (Microbiology) from
Graduation Date: May, 2005.
- 1st Jan, 2006 – 1st Jan, 2007: Coiled tubing supervisor trainee
Jan, 2010 to date: Schlumberger Coiled tubing Supervisor.
March, 2013: Transfer to Schlumberger Saudi Arabia (Al-
Page 2 of 4
• Stimulation jobs (Perforation wash, Acid back wash, Emulsion.
Breaker, and VDA etc.)
• Nitrogen lifting.
• Sand Clean out.
• Scale Cleaning using Blaster tool.
• Milling and Fishing Jobs.
• High Pressure Jobs.
• Horizontal wells and Open Hole.
• Catenary System.
• Abrasive jet Operation.
• HPHT Operation.
• ACTIVE System.
• Tractor with coiled tubing and PLT with coiled tubing. Milling and
• Report directly to the Operations Superintendent.
• Maintenance & Logistic.
• Job Execution Reports and job Preparation.
• Handle independently all allocated onshore and offshore CT and
• Communicate with Client’s representative at job location.
• Prepare Equipment and Service Report for submittal to client.
Page 3 of 4
• Monitor the maintenance of all equipment applied for Coiled
Tubing and Stimulation operations.
• Manage all emergency situations during operations.
Safety Training courses:
A- SIPP (Schlumberger injury prevention program).
B- First Aid, Fire Fighting.
C- CT well control course (IADC) – Expired at, October 2015.
D- Mechanical lifting.
E- Chemical handling.
F- QHSE level 1 and level 2.
G- HEUT Course.
H- H2S Safety Training.
Fields of work:
Onshore fields in Egypt:
Khalda, Agiba, South dabaa, Qarun, Petrobel,
Sipetrol, nor Petco, Magawish, Mansoura, GUPCO, Scimitar, Agiba
Offshore fields in Egypt Jack up rigs, Floater’s rigs Drilling
Ship and platforms:
Zeitco, GPC, Rash Petco, Petrobel, APACHE, HESS, NOSPCO.
Onshore fields in Libya:
Srir, Al ghani , a 103, Zoaitina, Al waha.
Offshore fields in Saudi Arabia (Aramco, KFJ):
Kran, HSBAH, Arabia, Sfanya, Zulf.
Work with multinational teams, Stability in work, work smart and
hard and gain money.
Page 4 of 4
Shall be provided upon your request
I am interested with working worldwide, to get more experience in
new work conditions and deal with new clients and new