As a Business Development & Competency Management Specialist, I have obtained a proven track experience of almost 16 years in diversified areas of specifications related to Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Public Relations and Human Resources Competencies Management & Functions Consultancy through serving top tier governmental, national and multinational clients specialized in different industries including but not limited to Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Information Technology and Home Appliances, satisfying their advisory requests and supporting their market share and presence all over Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and GCC Region.
AHMED AL DALATI
City of Residency: Riyadh – KSA (Valid Residency/Iqama)
Cell Phone no.: +966 56 335 2225 / +966 50 809 2067
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 5-9-1981
Marital Status: Married
Military Status: Exempted
As a Business Development & Competency Management Specialist, I have obtained a proven track experience of almost
16 years in diversified areas of specifications related to Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Public Relations and
Human Resources Competencies Management & Functions Consultancy through serving top tier governmental, national
and multinational clients specialized in different industries including but not limited to Travel & Tourism, Hospitality,
Oil & Gas, Information Technology and Home Appliances, satisfying their advisory requests and supporting their market
share and presence all over Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and GCC Region.
October 2014 till Present
Competency Management Specialist (CMS) & Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Key Responsibilities as CMS & SME:
1. Providing Oil & Gas operators with tailored competency management solutions to assure meeting compliance demands and
withstand business challenges through depending on knowledgeable and well trained human resources.
2. Working with Oil & Gas operators’ subject matter experts to identify and capture the knowledge requirements specific to their
environment, equipment, and units.
3. Mapping the development, training and learning needs of clients’ personnel and providing comprehensive analysis for
assessing and documenting the personnel skills to enable Oil & Gas operators to focus on using accurate, accessible
information to plan for their personnel future training and learning needs and determine what skills they have to gain or
4. Optimizing training and learning techniques with proven instructional design methodologies and technology to enable
improving performance and reducing risk.
5. Implementing a dynamic web-based knowledge transfer environment designed to guide their personnel to achieving a high
level of proficiency.
6. Delivering the solutions that validates personnel knowledge proficiency with the Oil & Gas operators’ objectives, processes,
technologies and equipment.
7. Assessing the existing learning and training contents and suggesting any required enhancements thereon or creating new
contents may be required to fit the rapid changes in the clients business or operations by working closely with clients to
collect relevant materials.
8. Developing and implementing Resources Development (RDC) software systems to support training and learning process of the
9. Familiarizing the clients’ subject matter experts with the best practice to operate the RDC software system and to benefit from
available contents/materials and providing them with the required user guidance and training thereon.
10. Reviewing and updating contents/materials of Resources Development (RDC) software systems subject to clients’ needs
and review outcome.
Additional Business Development Responsibilities:
1. Promoting and selling the professional services offered by Petroskills to top clients operating in Oil & Gas field in KSA
and GCC Region based on a wide-spread network of connection with clients’ executive management.
2. Assisting Petroskills to secure and improve its market share in KSA and GCC Region by generating sales leads and
targeting key clients.
3. Providing Petroskills management with periodic market reports and SWOT analysis reports to enable assessing their
market share and presences in KSA & GCC Region.
4. Assisting in negotiating contracts terms with clients and in reaching profitable deals.
5. Ensuring cost effectiveness in performing tasks and assignments of different projects on timely basis.
6. Managing projects’ budgets to meet targets versus Key performance Indicators (KPI).
7. Following up with the clients’ management on the billing collection process to ensure smoothness of projects cash
International Human Resources Development Corporation (IHRDC)
November 2011 till September 2014
Associated Project Manager – Online Competency Management (CMS) – Middle East & KSA
Key Responsibilities as Associated Project Manager – CMS:
Managing the assigned project by KJO – Khafji Oil Field Operator to IHRDC to provide the following professional services:
1. Reviewing the existing learning and training contents/materials and assessing its efficiency and competency to the
business and operations of KJO project.
2. Recommending the required enhancements on the existing learning and training contents/materials in light of
the relevant knowledge requirements to the project environment, equipment, and units.
3. Developing and implementing an Online CMS system to enable:
– Managing and monitoring competency development and compliance activities of the project workforce;
– Identifying relevant competency models, assessment and verification tools, compliance regulations and training
– Tracking assessments, courses completion, and reassessments and compliance status on a variety of levels from
each one of the employees in a specific job area to the entire company.
– Customizing reports on assessments results, personnel learning plans, course completion and reassessment
tracking, time and resources estimations and compliance status.
4. Familiarizing the clients’ subject matter experts with the best practice to operate the Online CMS system and to
benefit from available contents/materials and providing them with the required user guidance and training thereon.
5. Providing online trouble shooting support related to designed Online CMS system.
Representation Office of Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing (DTCM) in KSA
(Formally represented by El Zayat Company for Tourism & Hospitality Consultancy)
Business Development Director
January 2008 till October 2011
1. Managing the different activities of marketing and promoting Dubai as a touristic destination to generate sales leads
and increase market awareness about it.
2. Targeting key tour operators, travel agencies and airline agents through:
– Conducting periodic site sales meetings and sales follow up calls;
– Organizing and convening promotional events such as: Road shows, Workshops, lunch & dinner round tables
and Familiarization trips to Dubai;
– Ensuring effective distribution of promotional collaterals and adequate consciousness about the promotional
offers of Dubai properties and seasonal events.
– Conducting marketing and promotion presentations to highlight the main attractions and touristic features of
Dubai as a promising destination.
3. Assessing the presence of Dubai as a touristic destination in KSA tourism market compared to other touristic
destinations and reporting the outcome of market analysis to the responsible Overseas Marketing & Promotion
Director at DTCM on monthly basis through generating SWOT analysis reports.
4. Working on achieving marketing targets and developing marketing strategies in light of the agreed upon Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs).
5. Monitoring the performance of Dubai as a touristic destination through working closely with tour operators, travel
agencies and airline agents to identify the volume of demand of travelers to Dubai, their preferences and their
feedbacks and recommendations.
6. Ensuring cost & budgeting effectiveness of all promotional and marketing activities.
7. Maintaining tremendous relationships with different Public Relations specialists (i.e. Chief Editors, Journalists, TV &
Radio Presenters) and targeted audiences involved in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industries.
Kerzner International Group of Luxury Hotels
(Formally represented by El Zayat Company for Tourism & Hospitality Consultancy in
January 2010 till October 2011
Business Development Director – KSA & GCC Region
Key Responsibilities as Business Development Director:
1. Managing the different activities of marketing and promoting Kerzner International Group’s luxury properties and
facilities, which hold top branding names in the global hospitality industry namely One & Only, Atlantis & Mazagan
Luxury Resorts, throughout KSA & GCC countries.
2. Developing sales & marketing strategies to generate sales leads and increase market awareness and demand on
Kerzner International Group’s luxury properties and facilities.
3. Working on achieving marketing targets in light of the agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the
4. Monitoring and assessing the market presence and market share of Kerzner International Group’s luxury properties
and facilities within the targeted territories (KSA & GCC Region) and reporting the findings to the Regional Vice
President of Sales & Marketing.
5. Organizing different marketing and promotional events such as: Road shows, Workshops, lunch & dinner round
tables and Familiarization trips to attract and target top tier travel agencies, tour operators and airline agents.
6. Ensuring effective distribution of promotional collaterals related to the different Kerzner properties’ promotional
offers, newly launched services and facilities and available entertainment activities.
7. Securing continuous and effective communications with top tier travel agencies, tour operators, airline agents and
Public Relations Specialists in KSA & GCC Region through conducting site marketing meetings and sales follow up
8. Ensuring cost & budgeting effectiveness of all promotional and marketing activities.
National Technology Group – KSA
2005 till 2008
Executive Distribution Representative
Key Responsibilities as Executive Distribution Representative:
1. Defining and implementing trade and marketing activities.
2. Optimizing different routes to secure a wide market share.
3. Coaching and monitoring the performance of junior distribution team members and assess their targets
achievements versus planned marketing goals.
4. Achieving effectively the planned distribution management strategies and recommend developments thereon in light
feedbacks collected from direct dealings with customers.
5. Managing a wide-ranged customers’ database and working on gaining customer trust & satisfaction in addition to
solving any customer problems on timely basis.
Kitchen Technology Est. – KSA
2004 till 2005
Key Responsibilities as Sales Supervisor:
1. Preparing sales proposals to target top Restaurants, Hospitals Airports & Royal Family Members.
2. Supervising the supply process and ensure adequate delivery, testing & implantation.
3. Participating in different sales events such as: exhibitions and marketing events related to kitchen equipment.
4. Coaching and supervising the performance of junior sales and supply team members.
Nesma Internet Services Provider – KSA
2000 till 2004
Junior Sales Representative & Admin Assistant
Key Responsibilities as Junior Sales Representative & Admin Assistant:
1. Performing sales follow up calls and activities as assigned by senior sales in-charge.
2. Performing administrative assigned tasks by seniors & manager in-charges such as: preparing minutes of meetings
and distributing it to attendees, maintaining an organized filing system, drafting memos, contracts, proposals &
letters and managing the flow of communications.
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration
Institution: University of Science & Technology
International Certificate of Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) – “Certified Assessor Candidate”
– Business Talking Skills
– Competency Management (CMS) – Online Courses
Arabic: Native (mother tongue)
English: Fluent speaking, reading & writing
Proficient user of:
– All MS applications
– Client Relation Management System (CRM)
– Competency Management Software Systems (CMS).
– Excellent team player with tremendous communication skills,
– Professional negotiator,
– Working cooperatively and friendly with others,
– Hard worker, able to work under heavy pressure,
– Self Organized person, Patient,
– Ambitious, Loyal, Innovative and creative.
References are available upon request.