Be the first to like this
Cameroon´s AMIS project and Chile´s DatAgro are on the leading edge of programs attempting to leverage the power of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to increase the viability of small farms and agricultural cooperatives.
Rural farming communities around the world would benefit from a rigorous documentation of the lessons learned by these projects and access to the processes and tools they have developed. Our goal is to document and package the work we are doing and make it available for free to other communities using a Creative Commons license in order to help other projects avoid mistakes and maximize the impact of the time and resources they invest.
1. South-South Cooperation to Enhance Agricultural Productivity in Developing Countries via the use of Handheld Technology and SMS Messages
2. Desk Study on the Use of SMS Technology to Enhance Agricultural Productivity in Developing Countries
3. Online Toolkit for Using SMS Technology to Enhance Agricultural Productivity in Developing Countries
4. Workshop for Integrating SMS Technology into Agricultural Projects
5. eAgriculture Virtual Community